Brechin v Livi

Now Carrick has gone to Airdrie, we are even lighter up front than before. Trust there is a signing  of a striker in the pipeline .

Realistically we are now looking for 2 strikers. We needed at least one with Carrick still on the books.
At least we got a CB.
2 decent strikers or 1 excellent not injury prone striker would do the business. And if there's any left over, a decent backup goalkeeper.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Realistically we are now looking for 2 strikers. We needed at least one with Carrick still on the books.
At least we got a CB.
2 decent strikers or 1 excellent not injury prone striker would do the business. And if there's any left over, a decent backup goalkeeper.

I don't think so, we already had enough with Carrick in the side, just not enough quality. One striker and a replacement for Mullin when he leaves and we're sorted unless anymore leave

8 hours ago, Durnford said:

As a matter of interest how are we going to be affording all these new strikers?

Indeed Mullen was one of our highest earners, plus got a fee for him, Carrick gone too which frees up another wage. 

8 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Loy, Miller, or both ?

Truth is we probably couldn’t afford the wages these guys are on ...anyway both are about to come good for the Bairns so ye better hold on to them :)

Not many Brechin supporters on this thread ,surprising wouldn’t expect much farming going on at this time of year .

Really have a bad feeling about the game today ,were on a crap run Brechin bound to win a game eventually ... mon the Livi !!!

Very comfortable, don’t know what all the worrying was for 8)

Proffesional job, only chance of note Brechin had was in the last couple minutes when it looked easier to score. 

Played a lot better today, some decent passing moves, Boyd and Robinson both excellent, Boyd especially with some excellent touches. 

Gallagher in the midfield played very well too, done the dirty stuff well, possibly why he was put there.

Buchanan slotted in perfectly and didn’t put a foot out of place, same with Lithgow and as usual Halkett was terrific. 

Byrne and Pitts ran the midfield and Longridge also strong. 

Was not a spectacular performance but didn’t have to be, poorest Brechin have been in the 3 games against us, played some decent stuff from back to middle but have no cutting edge at all. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Absolute crap from us today Finn Graham my only player to get pass marks. Woeful passing , far too many long balls up too Jacko , no obvious goal threat . Saying that a very soft penalty and a terrible mistake s all Livingston s got too show for it . Livvy won't get an easier 3pts all season . Worst performance I ve seen so far this season . Right chance to make amends nxt week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, CITY1974 said:

Absolute crap from us today Finn Graham my only player to get pass marks. Woeful passing , far too many long balls up too Jacko , no obvious goal threat . Saying that a very soft penalty and a terrible mistake s all Livingston s got too show for it . Livvy won't get an easier 3pts all season . Worst performance I ve seen so far this season . Right chance to make amends nxt week emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I’d like to see the highlights of the penalty, from my angle it looked like a stonewall penalty, Longridge has got to the ball first and the Brechin player has came in and wiped him out, I’ll stand corrected if the highlights show otherwise.

Oh and we also got 3 points to show for that today too ;)

I’d like to see the highlights of the penalty, from my angle it looked like a stonewall penalty, Longridge has got to the ball first and the Brechin player has came in and wiped him out, I’ll stand corrected if the highlights show otherwise.
Oh and we also got 3 points to show for that today too [emoji6]

3 points easy . Perhaps our player did make it easy for the ref but it looked just a decent strong challenge to me but I too was up other end of park . I'm more hacked off we never laid a finger on you guys today . High balls up Jacko against the 4 tallest defender's in the league

Utter garbage today from us gave the ball away too easy worst I've seen us all season. No wins in 21 league games is a pretty dire record any other team would have sacked their manager by now I know Dods has done a great job even getting us in the this league and we knew it would be a struggle but thought we would have had a win or 2 by now. Next week is going to be intresting

Archived