Brechin v Livi

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolute crap from us today Finn Graham my only player to get pass marks. Woeful passing , far too many long balls up too Jacko , no obvious goal threat . Saying that a very soft penalty and a terrible mistake s all Livingston s got too show for it . Livvy won't get an easier 3pts all season . Worst performance I ve seen so far this season . Right chance to make amends nxt week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Livi*

Brechin aren't actually bad, they're utter pish.

Me and a Brechin fan were having some banter during the match I said to him "Your team is bottom and hasn't won a game all season hahaha"

He replied with an insult of his own "Fits ya keen ma Min. Twa eyes an a ane an a"

I was like "ah that's a fucking belter Angus" luckily Scott Robinson scored the second to shut him up and save my blushes in the slagging match we had going on.

Brechin aren't actually bad, they're utter pish.

Me and a Brechin fan were having some banter during the match I said to him "Your team is bottom and hasn't won a game all season hahaha"

He replied with an insult of his own "Fits ya keen ma Min. Twa eyes an a ane an a"

I was like "ah that's a fucking belter Angus" luckily Scott Robinson scored the second to shut him up and save my blushes in the slagging match we had going on.

Early bedded tonight your half canned already

Brechin are actually shite. Teams that somehow ended up in the league at least managed a win at some point. 

560 attendance as well, what a club.

Hardly any right to try slag us off

Last time we were at Livi the attendance was 750. That's embarrassing for a full time club from a town with 10 times the population of Brechin.
Deserve your slagging!

Brechin does have some good players; but it does appear they're not really playing as a team at the moment - also, and I don't want to really single out anyone, but the keepers kicking was probably the worst I've seen this year; time and again needlessly put the home side under pressure.

That being said yet again they gave us a hard game; this is getting  bit repetitive.

Our keeper is a shocker and has been for a while. One of the highest payed so it seems Dods has to play him. We were not good today to say the least. Another game against full time mediocrity, it does wear the most down.if nothing else most of us are realistic and accept where we are. Small fish in a very small pond.

Brechin does have some good players; but it does appear they're not really playing as a team at the moment - also, and I don't want to really single out anyone, but the keepers kicking was probably the worst I've seen this year; time and again needlessly put the home side under pressure.
That being said yet again they gave us a hard game; this is getting  bit repetitive.

I don t think we gave you a game today at all . We were a disjointed mess . Stray passes , players going it alone and turning into trouble everytime .Most of the time I'd accept the out of our depth statements but today was just plain poor nothing to do with part time / full time . We were same after 20 minutes in against Morton .

57 minutes ago, Durnford said:

I thought that was one of the easiest games we’ve had this season, at no point was I concerned that we weren’t going to win the game. 

They've given us a tough time of it in the previous two games, especially the first in which we were fortunate to get a draw but today was as easy a win as you’re likely to get in this division. 

As I said they play some neat and tidy stuff from back to middle but then don’t have any cutting edge. 

17 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I thought that was one of the easiest games we’ve had this season, at no point was I concerned that we weren’t going to win the game. 

They've given us a tough time of it in the previous two games, especially the first in which we were fortunate to get a draw but today was as easy a win as you’re likely to get in this division. 

As I said they play some neat and tidy stuff from back to middle but then don’t have any cutting edge. 

I don't know; some of the falkirk games were pretty brutal and the 2-0 win against Airdrieonians in the cup was little more than a stroll.

We didn't really challenge their keeper much and the only times we did he wasn't up to much in my opinion.

A scrappy untidy affair; made worse by an over fussy referee who seemed to lack any understanding over the principle of "advantage".

27 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

I don t think we gave you a game today at all . We were a disjointed mess . Stray passes , players going it alone and turning into trouble everytime .Most of the time I'd accept the out of our depth statements but today was just plain poor nothing to do with part time / full time . We were same after 20 minutes in against Morton .

Disjointed certainly but some of the players showed some bite and gave us a game. Organisation and communication seemed to  be almost totally lacking though and the responsibility for that surely must sit with the management.

I suppose its particularly challenging for a part time team; I mean you cant exactly call everyone in for a triple session of training etc . as people will have other commitments. I was also mystified when you got a free kick on the edge of the area and I thought it was odds on that the set-piece maestro, Sinclair, would take it but it was some other guy; who seemed to hoof it aimlessly against our central defenders who are possibly six inches taller than most of your team.

Was worried when Layne came on for a moment as he'd given us a few problems in our earlier visit but after the first ten minutes faded into obscurity.

That was absolute pish, probably our worst performance of the season.

Buzz needs dropped - not at fault for the goal today obviously but he's either completely bereft of confidence or he's completely lost his goalkeeping ability overnight. Has absolutely no command of his area (which in turn puts additional pressure on the defence) and his kicking/distribution is absolutely shocking.

As for Spark getting motm, what game were they watching?! It's good to have a local lad in the team but he's nowhere near good enough and he's being played out of position. Get Dyer back in.

We need to sort this out before it gets embarrassing. To go this long without a win, regardless of our inferior resources isn't good enough.

Archived