Divisional Round

lichtie23

Falcons @ Eagles, Saturday 13th, 21.35

The Falcons overcame the Rams to set up a tasty looking matchup with the number 1 seed Eagles

2b74a2706bdc4b2a9141c9e4b875695e.jpg

Titans @ Patriots, Sunday 14th, 01.25

The Titans scored 19 unanswered points to shock the Chiefs at Arrowhead and have the unenviable task of facing the number 1 seed Patriots at Foxboro.

c0756925971af069931c0a8ccaa01961.jpg

Jaguars @ Steelers, Sunday 14th, 18.05

The Jaguars outlasted the Bills in a piss poor wildcard match and will face the Steelers at Heinz Field. The Jaguars won there in comfortable fashion earlier this season. They forced Big Ben to throw 5 interceptions in their 30-9 win in week 5.

85cf6ebe8d14c758c113e4a59acd22d3.jpg

Saints @ Vikings, Sunday 14th, 21.40

The Case Keenum lead Vikings secured the number 2 seed with a 13-3 record and host the NFC South champ New Orleans Saints who squeezed past their division rival Panthers in the wildcard round.

3ba41afdef3b48bfcc87c75e3d964f5a.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the Falcons will do the biz in Philly - look hopeless without Wentz.

Hard lines Morton, as frustrating as Newton can be at times, we'll swap you him for Tyrod ;)

I'm at a work's doo - orienteering, meals, probably drinks etc, games and so on and a hotel out in the sticks - and only joy I take out of the Bills not getting past Jacksonville is that I won't be up until 04:00 watching them get papped 33-7 then punted out the hotel hungover at 11:00.

I'm absolutely buzzing for this already, we beat NO earlier in the season but that counts for nothing really. I'm hoping the bye week has been a big advantage for us and letting players rest up.

Is it too much to ask for Titans, Eagles and Jags to win as well?

Another 9.40 Sunday kick off (providing the Jags and Steelers don't shitfest their way to OT) means another Monday at work completely shot. Ah well, was worth it yesterday. Definitely glad the Pats/Titans is the middle of the night game though, the one that holds least interest by far for me

1 hour ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

The Saturday matches are going to be one sided and shite, a real shame about Wentz from a neutral perspective. Sunday looks a lot better. Mon eh Jags!

Falcons @ Eagles looks like being a decent game TBH.

Matt Ryan vs Nick Foles.....are you sure?

The players have played the last couple of games like the top seed was in the bag. Nothing really to play for and nothing to get "up" for. With 2 weeks to prepare and rest the legs look for the Eagles to come out and pound the run early with Foles making use of screens and short passes to move the chains.

This is the game the Eagles wanted. Matty Ice can't handle the home-town pressure.

I fancy the Jags to cause an upset, if they can stop Bell early and force Big Ben to start throwing it downfield then they will get interceptions again. Just hope Bortles isn't as bad as against the Bills. Even if they don't quite manage it I think they'll win with the spread of +7.5.

Eagles to give Falcons a good game but Falcons to get it done in the end.

Likewise, Titans to give the Patriots a scare but Patriots get it done.

Saints and Vikings should be a cracker I've no idea who'll win but I'll be taking the over on 45 points.

I’m actually pretty confident. As confident as one could be going into Foxborough with ‘The worst playoff team ever’.

If we can control ToP and keep Brady off the field with long scoring drives I think we have a chance.

We can’t go down 3 scores like last week. Not against them. Would like to see MariGOATa take a few shots down the field early to stop them stacking the box for Henry.

27-21 Tits.

Archived