Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nade has been a very good player for us over the last couple of years and is still capable of turning in a performance. Last week against Dunfermline he changed the game when he was introduced. Unfortunately it appears to be a season too far for him now and there is chat that retirement is around the corner.

I can't remember a great deal of seethe from them in all honesty other than Carswell going through Stellios.

To be fair to Nade, he's playing against arguably the best center half in the league in Davis and an ever improving Jack Baird

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Thickos, indeed. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

:lol:

The angriest man in Greenock.

1 hour ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

But you support Morton...

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

9539b2694583883b100ea70263f3e591.jpg

38 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Is that you Tam O'Ware are you ok.

Case closed. Idiots one and all

I feel for the decent Morton fans. Absolute wallopers like the guy above and VT basking in the glory of the last 2 seasons where they achieved the square root of f**k all and we're about to blast away and forget about them again for a wee while.

Such a wee club they are.

7 minutes ago, Fony Titz said:

Right now we have got all the petty squabbles out the way can anyone tell me when we can expect this tin pot outfit/amatuer hour/sham of a club to provide highlights of the game?

I've seen the highlights in BuddieVision, McGinn's goal is brill!

Saints usually release the match highlights from a Sat on free to view on a Tuesday.

Sons are usually really quick with their highlights to be fair and they are generally very good.

I've seen the highlights in BuddieVision, McGinn's goal is brill!
Saints usually release the match highlights from a Sat on free to view on a Tuesday.
Sons are usually really quick with their highlights to be fair and they are generally very good.
I know they are good and usually up pretty early from the Dumbo's. You must have put their noses out joint last week.

Archived