Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It's not shite, it's fuckin hilarious.

Always good to have another fan. Give us a wee follow and we'll keep you bang up to date with all the latest Saints news.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Div said:

Did I? :blink:

Maybe it was just coincidence.. 

Be interesting to see if you call out Celtic and Rangers ticket prices next season too. £28 for an adult, £10 for U16s and at Celtic that's for a view of half the pitch. I'd hate to think you'd only target a part time side. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe it was just coincidence.. 

Be interesting to see if you call out Celtic and Rangers ticket prices next season too. £28 for an adult, £10 for U16s and at Celtic that's for a view of half the pitch. I'd hate to think you'd only target a part time side. 

Yeah. Just like the site was down the last few Saturday's as you'll see from the support and announcement forum. Maybe I close it when St.Mirren win too?

You should follow the P&B twitter account. We regularly call out clubs for ridiculous ticket pricing. I've also criticised the SFA for their recent pricing.

16 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

We may well be. Or we might surpass all expectations for another year and survive.

But either way, we can rest safely in the knowledge that we're nowhere near as tragic as your embarrassing patter.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, optimistic said:

Sorry mate, you’re more like a follow through

Be careful with patter like that in this thread. The Dumbarton fans have VERY high standards, they won't like this.

Well that was easy and despite this amateur outfit buggering up the seating... I enjoyed watching us win in amongst the Dumbarton fans. I didn't celebrate our goals because i wouldn't like it the other way round. Don't think we'll be in the same league as Dumbarton for quite a few years after this season.

To put things into perspective St Mirren are a full time team with a premier league stadium and an outlook towards being a premier league side. They can afford better players and have a far superior training programme and their players are obviously better paid. Dumbarton are a part time team but clearly the best in Scotland as proved by the fact that we are miles ahead of our nearest opponents  Brechin City.

In all honesty St Mirren should be beating us and how good St Mirren are will be shown next week when they play Aberdeen from the premier league. St Mirren beating Dumbarton is nothing to be proud of but Dumbarton beating St Mirren or any other full time team is,

To put things into perspective St Mirren are a full time team with a premier league stadium and an outlook towards being a premier league side. They can afford better players and have a far superior training programme and their players are obviously better paid. Dumbarton are a part time team but clearly the best in Scotland as proved by the fact that we are miles ahead of our nearest opponents  Brechin City.
In all honesty St Mirren should be beating us and how good St Mirren are will be shown next week when they play Aberdeen from the premier league. St Mirren beating Dumbarton is nothing to be proud of but Dumbarton beating St Mirren or any other full time team is,

Dumbarton are a team we have struggled against for the last few seasons & I don’t think there are any easy games in this division, even Brechin have given us problems both times we have played them.

Three points is really all that matters for us right now but it was pleasing to get the win by playing some decent stuff on a very heavy park.

Archived