Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Also, two train station? Two? Do they think they're Dunfermline? 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We actually have 3 train stations, East, Central and Dalreoch. We're basically a City.

Aye, gerrit right round you @Poet of the Macabre.  #DFCTrainspottersYoungTeam 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm trying to worry all the saints fans that were going to hoover up all the free tickets, creating urgency and all that ;)

You mean all the Saints fans who are boycotting because of the prices, but weren't coming because they're skint anyway? Or other ones?

50 minutes ago, Div said:

Seems the ticket office at Dumbarton are very good once you've cracked the secret route to get these elusive free tickets!

Wee tip for you here.

If you want tickets for a football game, call said football club and see what the score is.

You are welcome.

Wee tip for you here.
If you want tickets for a football game, call said football club and see what the score is.
You are welcome.
Good luck phoning Russia for your upcoming Europa league game[emoji32]

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

That secret route that's been common knowledge for the last 2 days, aye?

Common knowledge that neither club has chosen to publish. The only people that know about it are those that read B&W Army or P&B.

48 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Wee tip for you here.

You are welcome.

You phone ahead to away teams for every Celtic game you are going to?

Why?

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If there was any ambiguity or I was unsure about a free ticket deal like this then I probably would.

I tend to take advice from my own club but thanks for the advice. And the deeply patronising way it was delivered!

Just now, Div said:

I tend to take advice from my own club but thanks for the advice. And the deeply patronising way it was delivered!

If your team get beat how long will the site be down for?

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I pay very little attention to the championship but I hope Dumbarton empty this mob.

Getting too big for their boots imo.

Had to read that twice then again a third time when I noticed your a Celtic fan , you know the greatest fans in the world so you keep telling us who never look down their noses to other clubs. Dumbarton your wee team then going by defending the corner.  You should just stick to supporting the local team Scottish football would be more healthy if everyone did. 

Archived