Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Div said:

Can you give me an example of that?

Off the top of my head, you tweeted out about Raith losing every game since the clocks went back and they hadn't, but you didn't correct yourself as far as I could see, or retweet the correct information. It's hardly a burning issue so I don't have a tally sheet, but I have noticed it.

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

Off the top of my head, you tweeted out about Raith losing every game since the clocks went back and they hadn't, but you didn't correct yourself as far as I could see, or retweet the correct information. It's hardly a burning issue so I don't have a tally sheet, but I have noticed it.

https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/932239835154341888

3 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Personally I think he should be in the jail for that. Absolutely scandalous state of affairs. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Going down the VT route now are we. Sad!

Nope. You're accusing someone of going all teenage girl melodramatic and yet the biggest screaming meltdown on this thread is you by a fucking furlong! 

Just now, Rugster said:

Personally I think he should be in the jail for that. Absolutely scandalous state of affairs. 

Of all the absolute shite I post on Twitter, I get pulled up for that one :lol:

7 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

5 minutes ago, Div said:

Fucking telt. :lol:

Wonder if McGuigan will correct or delete his post. Or at least apologise for being daft. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nope. You're a cursing someone of going all teenage girl melodramatic and yet the biggest screaming meltdown on this thread is you by a fucking furlong! 

As I've said before, it's quite possible to post multiple times on a football forum without being "in meltdown". It's VT patter to accuse someone of doing so when really it's not the case. If you've got any argument against the points made then please go ahead.

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Are you feeling threatened?

Very much so, threatened with a ban and now the Paisley Panda's are ganging up on me. Not sure I'll be safe to attend this weekends match.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

As I've said before, it's quite possible to post multiple times on a football forum without being "in meltdown". It's VT patter to accuse someone of doing so when really it's not the case. If you've got any argument against the points made then please go ahead.

VT  invented 'meltdown'? 

Shut the f**k up and don't talk shite. :lol:

You're not in meltdown because you posted multiple times, you're in meltdown as you've gone straight on the offensive, calling folk c***s, spitting the dummy, asking if folk are threatening you and generally making a complete banger of yourself. 

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

So all 58,000 followers could see that reply, and that your initial tweet was wrong?

Yes. I'd wager 57,999 of them couldn't give a fuck though.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Very much so, threatened with a ban and now the Paisley Panda's are ganging up on me. Not sure I'll be safe to attend this weekends match.

You'll be fine. A wee lie down in a quiet room and you'll be right as rain. Don't worry, we are a friendly bunch really.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

virginton invented 'meltdown'? 

Shut the f**k up and don't talk shite. :lol:

You're not in meltdown because you posted multiple times, you're in meltdown as you've gone straight on the offensive, calling folk c***s, spitting the dummy, asking if folk are threatening you and generally making a complete banger of yourself. 

Straight on the offensive? I think you'll find I was defending my club in the face of boring, tedious criticism from Div. I called him a c**t because his actions were that of a c**t. Spit the dummy? Meh, don't see it. The threat thing clearly being taken too seriously by a number of you. Complete banger of myself? Probably, I can do that without being in a meltdown.

Archived