Stranraer FC 1 - 4
St Cuthbert Wanderers FC 15:00 Sean Sutherland
Stair Park
Threave Rovers FC 3 - 0
Newton Stewart FC

Is it big rab Jameson who is scoring for them

No itl be kevin baj jamieson, big rabs no playing with any1

You not the star man now Legend?

1-4 harsh on Stranraer. Rusty start from both teams before Stranraer having the better of the second half.
Lost two late goals chasing the game. All good finishes from Saints.

On 8 January 2018 at 09:28, neily1690 said:

Haha were also linked with the stoke and notts forest jobs

Your not that good ,Wigtown will do you though how you would want to I don't know

Dont believe everything you hear harry worth old boy its all speculation,theres currently 3 teams fighting for Wigtownshire based players so it wouldn't be easy job for any 1, hopefully the rawa get a cup run starting next week tho

Well deserved indeed.....even more so when u consider it was achieved without their star man.. Hopefully they'll be able to host a home game sometime soon to allow the Ferry faithful a look at their conquering heroes .

Just to get involved in a few of the recent comments,Was expecting maybe a couple of upsets in results maybe after the festive break until teams found their feet again but most games went the way I imagined they would maybe with the exception of  Creetown, In my opinion Wigtown coming back into the league would be greatly welcomed,as a club of that history and stature should always be involved, I was very surprised when they did withdraw from the league but understand there predicament if it was the reason of lack of players I think Stranraer coming in made it hard, and big Skin coming into St Cuthberts for next season? Would be a decent  appointment if St Cuthberts feel Craig Fraser and Raymond Gordon aren't doing their jobs but I feel it's very unlikely they'll be on their way out because after a rocky start they look like their doing a good job, I think there will be other managers jobs a bit more unstable at the minute, south and Lowland .

On 10/01/2018 at 17:59, Psychotic Reaction said:

Well deserved indeed.....even more so when u consider it was achieved without their star man.. Hopefully they'll be able to host a home game sometime soon to allow the Ferry faithful a look at their conquering heroes .

Creetown at home the morra