Cumnock v Auchinleck 4th Round Scottish Cup

RoketNaeTeam

I travelled down to watch the game with my son. No agenda involved. I didn't think it was brilliant but if you win 5-1, the blinkers are obviously on and you will say yer team was brilliant. 23 posts ? I've posted about 5 times. But if stalking is the Auchinleck/Ayrshire way, then you are pish at it

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took in the game as my son wanted too see it. I never stated that onevteam punted it as both did frequently. I expected it to be better after the build up. I thought Shankland and Glasgow were superb. The boy Samson was Cumnocks best player by a mile
Yes stick to whatever standard you're used to my friend. Obviously the high standard you watch most weeks then this must be a come down for u eh?

I travelled down to watch the game with my son. No agenda involved. I didn't think it was brilliant but if you win 5-1, the blinkers are obviously on and you will say yer team was brilliant. 23 posts ? I've posted about 5 times. But if stalking is the Auchinleck/Ayrshire way, then you are pish at it
What team do you usually follow "goalmachine" [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

So, you say in one post that it was brutal, this post not brilliant. I'm sure the tv footage will illustrate clearly some of the quality of football on the deck. Yer a roaster and you've been rumbled! 

I've nothing to be bitter about mate. I'm no the one biting either. Must be drinking home brew on an empty heed again. Dangerous[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes you have. You're just a bitter cumnock fan. End of. You can claim neutrality all day long but we know who you are. Well and truly pumped out the cup. #bitter

OK, can I suggest that we all completely ignore the latest troll and actually indulge in enjoying a very good result and an excellent display. I for one expected a hard game at a difficult venue on the plastic pitch, how wrong was I. It could have been more, a totally dominant display, some lovely stuff on the deck, last two outings five goals, not a failure but Shankland MOM against stiff opposition in Glasgow, Hyslop and S Wilson. 

OK, can I suggest that we all completely ignore the latest troll and actually indulge in enjoying a very good result and an excellent display. I for one expected a hard game at a difficult venue on the plastic pitch, how wrong was I. It could have been more, a totally dominant display, some lovely stuff on the deck, last two outings five goals, not a failure but Shankland MOM against stiff opposition in Glasgow, Hyslop and S Wilson. 
Team are doing very well but let's not get complacent. Big game against the "Sweetie Rustlers and Talbot old boys" next week

Went into the game expecting a tough test as Cumnock have been on a decent run but it was a total mismatch.

Talbot better in all departments and should really have won by more.

In the days of yore you could usually rely on at least one Cumnock player losing the heid and seeing red. Crawford tried to honour that tradition with a crude assault on Klark Thomson. The ref gave him a big sympathy vote only booking him.

Went into the game expecting a tough test as Cumnock have been on a decent run but it was a total mismatch.
Talbot better in all departments and should really have won by more.
In the days of yore you could usually rely on at least one Cumnock player losing the heid and seeing red. Crawford tried to honour that tradition with a crude assault on Klark Thomson. The ref gave him a big sympathy vote only booking him.
Aye it was a tad late but fair play to Crawford put his hands up and he didn't contest it. Cumnock were really poor. Semple unusually silent today.

Archived