Dunfermline v Dundee Utd. Sat. 13th Jan '18

i think the fans on both sides will play a part in this. Due to their expectations, the first team to concede a goal will feel the pressure of displeasure from their fans. Both sets of fans feel that if their team play at their best they should take all three points and, the fans can and will make their feelings known if their team goes behind due to bad play.  

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what to expect in this one TBH (to be honest). A home win, away win or even a draw are all possibilities.

I’m a big fan of using acronym shorthands to save time, and also like to ensure everyone knows what I mean by putting it in parentheses after. Win win.

Recent form points to a Pars win, however we have what is becoming a bit of a hoodoo with this fixture. Time to blow United away, and get back in the title race. LUGRITPDTECBFTO (Let’s get right into these prima donna title expectant city boys from the off).

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I’m a big fan of using acronym shorthands to save time, and also like to ensure everyone knows what I mean by putting it in parentheses after. Win win.

Recent form points to a Pars win, however we have what is becoming a bit of a hoodoo with this fixture. Time to blow United away, and get back in the title race. LUGRITPDTECBFTO (Let’s get right into these prima donna title expectant city boys from the off).

Can't see United losing this they have not lost three games on the trot in this league this season they will also be hurting , Dunfermilne could be taking on a hornets nest here. 

To be fair we wouldn't be losing 3 on the trot anyway, so they may have a chance.

Archived