Dunfermline v Dundee Utd. Sat. 13th Jan '18

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Not sure I understand the seethe, tbh.
I am aware he had some success at Hearts and in Hungary as well as elsewhere. However if you ask me when I last listened to one of his interviews prior to Saturday I honestly couldn’t recollect one. Indeed why should I expect to anyway?

I don't think you know what seethe means.

The quotes in the article make more sense in the context of the live interview. He was trying to point out that his approach would not allow us to lose like that again. I don't think he has been overly critical of the players and again in the interview he admits blame on his own part too. Personally I don't agree with your original assessment of him acting like a "fanny"; he hasn't.

I appreciate he's saying what the common Dundee Utd fan wants to hear. Talking about Falkirk as if it's David and Goliath stuff though, fanny.

Long standing commitment means I'll miss this game on Saturday, and really, not that bothered.

Laszlo may have inherited a strong enough side to win the league, but to be fair to him the loss of players such as  Fyvie, Fraser, Briels, Murdoch, Durnan, Keatings, Edgenguele (and Toshney), half of them long term, would affect any team in the Scottish Championship.

The guys he's brought in aren't up to speed yet, and none will replace the quality of Fyvie and Fraser.

I like East End as a ground, but don't expect too much from there at the weekend.

10 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Laszlo may have inherited a strong enough side to win the league, but to be fair to him the loss of players such as  Fyvie, Fraser, Briels, Murdoch, Durnan, Keatings, Edgenguele (and Toshney), half of them long term, would affect any team in the Scottish Championship.

The guys he's brought in aren't up to speed yet, and none will replace the quality of Fyvie and Fraser.

I like East End as a ground, but don't expect too much from there at the weekend.

Do you guys have a team to play? If we had 8 out I think our entire squad would be in the starting 11

13 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Long standing commitment means I'll miss this game on Saturday, and really, not that bothered.

You can have a bridie.

Our record against Utd is truly abysmal, and despite our 3 wins on the bounce I can't see us making it 4.

As well as M'Voto has played over the past couple of games, I can see McDonald causing him problems.

If we go behind, then the best we can hope for is a draw. Hopefully Joe scores another worldie.

Pars 1-3 Utd

Truly don't know what to expect tomorrow tbh.

Hopefully we will see the 'reaction' to last week's humiliation and get the win, but really am not overly confident at the moment.

With any luck, the 3 new boys will have stuck in hard in training and be more up to speed and approaching match fitness.

If not, let's not play them.....

Archived