New windows.

Romeo

Me and Mrs Romeo have decided to get some new windows. Obviously I'm wary of being bumped by some of these companies.

Any recommendations, advice or tips? And before anybody starts, I will not be making my own windows.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Me and Mrs Romeo have decided to get some new windows. Obviously I'm wary of being bumped by some of these companies.

Any recommendations, advice or tips? And before anybody starts, I will not be making my own windows.

Always think you should say Juliet.

Georgian bar look nice. That's what I've got.

Ensure they fit all upstairs windows that fully open outwards, as this is a fire safety feature.

2 hours ago, rhliston said:

Had new windows and doors put in by a company called SRJ from Rosyth, did a good job and reasonably price, might be worth getting a quote.

b*****ds.  Just after you'd had them installed,  too?

U-Fit.

The double glazing firm owned by The Armstrongs. One of the craziest reality shows which I am still not sure if they were real people or a total wind up. The shows are well worth a look at on YouTube.

Archived