Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But as long as you can brush your unacceptable behaviour under the carpet

Don’t think I am exactly hiding my views on political correctness overtaking common sense.

Do me a wee favour please and go and bore someone else with your shite.

Please apologise to your mummy for the bad mans swear words...

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think I am exactly hiding my views on political correctness overtaking common sense.

Do me a wee favour please and go and bore someone else with your shite.

Please apologise to your mummy for the bad mans swear words...

No, I will bore you.

You have made personal attacks this morning.

You have made unacceptable comments about Dementia.

I have perceived your behaviour to be aggressive at least.

You have been swearing, when there is other vocabulary available, yet select the tone you have.

My Mother should have no real reason to be mentioned in a P and B post. I have no reason to mention yours. Perhaps it is a defence mechanism of yours in your failure to apologise for your disgusting behaviour.

I’m calling it, Bairnschild is an alias of a Pars fan attempting to noise up Falkirk fans. In the case of roman_bairn it’s working a fucking treat. Resorting to phrases like ‘PC brigade’ and ‘destroying our society’ is a minter on a massive scale. 

No, I will bore you.
You have made personal attacks this morning.
You have made unacceptable comments about Dementia.
I have perceived your behaviour to be aggressive at least.
You have been swearing, when there is other vocabulary available, yet select the tone you have.
My Mother should have no real reason to be mentioned in a P and B post. I have no reason to mention yours. Perhaps it is a defence mechanism of yours in your failure to apologise for your disgusting behaviour.

FFS! LOL.

Think you may be on the wrong forum...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I’m calling it, Bairnschild is an alias of a Pars fan attempting to noise up Falkirk fans. In the case of roman_bairn it’s working a fucking treat. Resorting to phrases like ‘PC brigade’ and ‘destroying our society’ is a minter on a massive scale. 

Called it after his first couple of posts.

Lol the 'hang em high' attitude is about as Daily Mail as you can get.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Falkirk fan. Born and brought up in Falkirk

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

FFS! LOL.

Think you may be on the wrong forum...

Sweeping and Digging at the same time. Accept you were wrong today. You aren't less of a man in doing so

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Inverness will play the Premiership team in the play off final IMO. Miles better than DU and DA

Funny that, seem to recall shagging them 5-1 this season

34 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Daily Mail hater, Anti Brexit, Pro Independence, Anti Trump, Pro Common Sense freedom of speech.

Always happy to help.

Please explain how the "PC brigade" are "destroying our society" Give examples.

30 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

To be fair, we’ve been this low for a while now.

We have not fallen to finishing seventh in League One quite yet though.

You've managed total incompetence without financial ruin - even more commendable. 

Keep trying...

9 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

The last twice I have seen ICT they have been the best side who have played against us this season. The 0-0 draw at our place should have been 0-4 and tonight again way better. Big, strong and quick. 3 tough games in a week caught up tonight. Didn't get carried away Saturday like some and won't do that after tonight. 8th is all that matters. We were 9 behind Dumbarton 3 weeks ago. We are 3 now. Every chance to stay up

Inverness have been excellent when I have seen them too. Only thing I think is they are maybe a bit too forward thinking, they played a very attacking formation against us, but John Baird at left of 3 strikers often ended up very deep defending against our full back at times which doesn't seem Baird's best role.  

So we're now half way forward under Hartley. At Home we play like Brazil and away from home we play like Ally Brazil.  I suppose if we win every home game from now to the end of the season we'll stay up no bother but consistency still seems a long way off.  We still need a midfielder with a bit of dig that can cover for the oft injured Taiwo  Welsh is a nice footballer but if you ask me not the type we were really crying out for. Goalkeeper has to be a priority . Houstons left us in a right mess in between the sticks.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So we're now half way forward under Hartley. At Home we play like Brazil and away from home we play like Ally Brazil.  I suppose if we win every home game from now to the end of the season we'll stay up no bother but consistency still seems a long way off.  We still need a midfielder with a bit of dig that can cover for the oft injured Taiwo  Welsh is a nice footballer but if you ask me not the type we were really crying out for. Goalkeeper has to be a priority . Houstons left us in a right mess in between the sticks.

What if you have to play a team who are not in the middle of a massive comedown/hangover after their Christmas night out? 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

What if you have to play a team who are not in the middle of a massive comedown/hangover after their Christmas night out? 

I'd say it had more to do with the fact that Queens and DU have utter shitebags like Keatings and Tapping in their midfield whilst you and ICT were able to bully us in that area.  Plus the fact our keepers managed to get through the two home games without throwing the ball in the back of the net.

Didn't see last nights game and whilst it was a pumping I think its time for a wee bit reflection.

We have played 4 games in 10 days, we've lost Tiawo to injury, McGhee has played when clearly not fit, brought 3 new players into the side and still have a few who aren't up to the job. Hartley has said himself he is still looking to bring more players in. Just my opinion but I still think he can get us out of this mess.

We had won 1 game in 16 and we've won 2 out of our last 4. The two we lost were away at Dunfermline and Inverness which aren't the easiest of away venues.

Still think we've got to keep the faith.

Archived