Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

The last twice I have seen ICT they have been the best side who have played against us this season. The 0-0 draw at our place should have been 0-4 and tonight again way better. Big, strong and quick. 3 tough games in a week caught up tonight. Didn't get carried away Saturday like some and won't do that after tonight. 8th is all that matters. We were 9 behind Dumbarton 3 weeks ago. We are 3 now. Every chance to stay up

We still looked like we had weakness at the back against utd but f**k me at least we looked fit and hard working, if we had tried half as hard tonight we could have got something from that game.

How can players who should be so up for a game following a cracking result turn up 3 days later and just not bother their arses? Which version of the team will appear at Morton?Will we just be pish away from home all season? Do we miss Taiwo so much that we can't win without him? Will there be more signings? Will hartley drop kick someone? Find out the answers to all this and more on the next episode of Clusterfuck: the Falkirk FC story.

10 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

We still looked like we had weakness at the back against utd but f**k me at least we looked fit and hard working, if we had tried half as hard tonight we could have got something from that game.

How can players who should be so up for a game following a cracking result turn up 3 days later and just not bother their arses? Which version of the team will appear at Morton?Will we just be pish away from home all season? Do we miss Taiwo so much that we can't win without him? Will there be more signings? Will hartley drop kick someone? Find out the answers to all this and more on the next episode of Clusterfuck: the Falkirk FC story.

Goalkeeper wanted

Archived