Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course.
Let's be honest, I never thought that we would turn up and roll ICT over. Didn't expect  such a heavy defeat though and thought we could maybe get a point or sneak a win but we can't surely have expected to maintain Saturday's form? Small steps and this simply shows Hartley that we still need to churn a few.

Possibly. Or that tactically we got it all wrong tonight....

Well that was utter pish. ICT better all over the park and we were second to every ball and could hardly find our own man with a pass. Not one player gets pass marks for me with Sibbs the only one coming close. Muirhead is a fucking impostor of a footballer. 

6 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Can’t believe I trekked up to watch that shite. Went up in the hope that a corner had been turned after Saturday but looks like it was a freak result more than a change in fortunes. Genuinely the worst Falkirk team I have ever seen. If you don’t laugh you’ll cry. 

oh well boys tried there best cant win every week lol head up and on to the next one coyb !!

7 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Can’t believe I trekked up to watch that shite

A1 closed at Pitlochry. All diversions to Tannadice. You beauty

You could play both our keepers at the same time and they would still throw the ball in! 

Also would be nice to have a centre back apart from McGee who can actually play the game the other 3 we have are rank rotten.

We badly miss Taiwo, his injuries are becoming very costly, an aggressive midfielder with a physical presence would take the pressure off Sibbald who is working his arse off trying to be both creative and physical.

Archived