Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

9 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Tbf they said that the last time too. 11am inspection seems early if they were sure it would be on, unless that is before Falkirk leave?

It is before the team bus leaves, aye.

Last time apparently they expected the USH to solve any problems but it thawed the ice in the ground and flooded the pitch. No idea if today will be any different, though bear in mind last time there was heavy snowfall a few days beforehand.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a very worrying fixture. We’ve constantly shot ourselves in the foot over the last few weeks, we should be close to 3rd yet we’re still trapped in this 7th position. We’ve shown we’re as good if not better than every team in the league (bar St. Mirren), so it’s time to start showing it.

Falkirk finally getting a win, a massively impressive one, is very worrying at this stage. Vigurs and Donaldson should be back, which should help us, but I’m fearing the worst here.
I'm a Saints fan and think you have been one of the best sides we've faced this season. Goals win games tho and you need to take your chances when they come along

8 minutes ago, MrDust said:

surely would be better to put on hold till we both have a free Saturday, then bigger crowd and chance of a piss up.....

Come on mate that's called common sense. Not an attribute linked to Scottish football who'd rather have us trecking the road to hell  on a freezing wet winters night.

4 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

It is before the team bus leaves, aye.

Last time apparently they expected the USH to solve any problems but it thawed the ice in the ground and flooded the pitch. No idea if today will be any different, though bear in mind last time there was heavy snowfall a few days beforehand.

Aye that was the main issue last time, a sodden pitch then had a load of snow on it which, when melted, made the pitch even more saturated. I believe it's been relatively dry up there the last few days so if the USH is switched on then that should do the job as the pitch should be relatively "dry".

Watch the game get called off now...

27 minutes ago, MrDust said:

surely would be better to put on hold till we both have a free Saturday, then bigger crowd and chance of a piss up.....

On this note I see their are 6 matches in hand to be played in our league and for whatever reason our 2 are the only ones scheduled.

Any particular reason the SPFL are in no hurry to schedule the other 4 but we are expected to haul ass up the A9 on a Tuesday night in January?

Archived