Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Even with the 3 changes that I'm expecting due to injuries, I still fancy us to get at least a point here if the game goes ahead.

Reckon Loy will start up top with Welsh and Watson filling in for the other two injuries.

Taiwo, McGhee and who else is injured?

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Tempted to go up to this, also hoping it’s postponed.

Was going to take the wee man up but wont bother at those prices. I thought U12s were supposed to be getting in free during all games in this fortnight.  Nice of ICT to screw every penny out of away fans by ignoring that scheme. I know the game has been rearranged but at this time of year you'd think they could've included this game.

Was going to take the wee man up but wont bother at those prices. I thought U12s were supposed to be getting in free during all games in this fortnight.  Nice of ICT to screw every penny out of away fans by ignoring that scheme. I know the game has been rearranged but at this time of year you'd think they could've included this game.

Didn’t even notice that, pretty poor for ICT. Should be doing all they can to increase what will all ready be a low attendance for away fans with a 6 hour round trip.

Even with the 3 changes that I'm expecting due to injuries, I still fancy us to get at least a point here if the game goes ahead.
Reckon Loy will start up top with Welsh and Watson filling in for the other two injuries.

loy looked out of sorts again for the last 15 on Saturday. his first pass under no pressure was to absolutely no one. I'd be disappointed if he's anywhere near the starting 11. he has to prove himself off the bench first. I think everyone wants him to find form but he himself cuts a frustrated figure. what's the latest on hippo?

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:

loy looked out of sorts again for the last 15 on Saturday. his first pass under no pressure was to absolutely no one. I'd be disappointed if he's anywhere near the starting 11. he has to prove himself off the bench first. I think everyone wants him to find form but he himself cuts a frustrated figure. what's the latest on hippo?

Not in the best of form/shape at all currently. No arguing with that, but we've not got many more options unless we put Longridge further forward with someone in behind.

Inverness Twitter saying u12s are free

54 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Erm...

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

just checked the bbc weather saying barely above freezing between now and kick off and fog and mist. must be high chance of this being off. even if on not sure if fancy coming back down a9 in thick freezing fog

When I was down at the club earlier the information from Inverness was that they expected the game to be on. I'm guessing they've switched on the USH and there is no lying water to cause flooding problems, as happened last time.

Guest Back Post Misses
When I was down at the club earlier the information from Inverness was that they expected the game to be on. I'm guessing they've switched on the USH and there is no lying water to cause flooding problems, as happened last time.

Tbf they said that the last time too. 11am inspection seems early if they were sure it would be on, unless that is before Falkirk leave?

Archived