Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

We continue to struggle to score goals passing up chance after chance whilst Falkirk hand out a severe bumming to United bagging six goals. Bodes well for Tuesday night and i suspect we will be wishing we had been able to get the game to go ahead back in December when Falkirk were a complete mess.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Arranged a wee business trip to coincide with this, pay at the gate I presume?

Get a ticket from the wee kiosk in the Main Stand and then head to the gate to show your ticket to get in. Sorted!

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Was going to do the same but lumbered with a meeting in fucking Lochgilphead on Tuesday afternoonemoji45.png

Yeah, I had to do some rescheduling. Hadn't planned to go up but after yesterday, how could I not?

Will Falkirk TV be covering this? I won't be making the game sadly.

They have most away games so I'd imagine so, I think it's £7.99 and you need to have an ip address outside of the uk.

With regards to the game, we were obviously excellent yesterday but Caley will pose a very different challenge (as opposed to the lack of challenge of Dundee utd). If we can maintain the energy levels and swagger from yesterdays game we can get a positive result here. I'd imagine we'll keep as much of the same team as we can fitness wise.

Will Austin be back for this? He's the only player who left recently that i think will come back to haunt us.

I think falkirk are in a false position. It will be a tight low scoring game in my opinion. Neither team have scored many this season and both have better quality in their teams than league positions dictate. It' a vital game for both teams but I do hope the three points stay in the highlands.

I think falkirk are in a false position. It will be a tight low scoring game in my opinion. Neither team have scored many this season and both have better quality in their teams than league positions dictate. It' a vital game for both teams but I do hope the three points stay in the highlands.

Agree this will be tight. However we appear to be starting to find the net now, albeit at home, with nine in the last two home games.

Will be interesting to see how we perform after looking devoid of real ideas at Dunfermline, followed by one of our best displays in years on Saturday....

Surely theres folk running around Inverness trying to get that pitch frozen before tomorrow night. Easy equation really, play anything like Saturday and we'll be fine, play like in December and we'll get dicked.

Archived