Downtime Tonight

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I just told you it was a Kindle, whatever form of Android that is.

So is there no Kindle app any more or not?

Sorry mate no Kindle App now!

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Android for me. I installed your beta one. Like every other time, its fine on first logon, the  it gives me the login screen and network error pish. 

Whats strange is I still sometimes get app notifications, but cant actually use the app. 

Mon sir. 

I've got an Android tablet here and had the network issue on login.

I completely uninstalled the app and downloaded the current one from the Play Store.

Logged in fine, and have logged out and back in a few times with no issues.

Clearly there is some sort of problem as a few users reporting the same problem but I'm fucked if I know what it is as I can't recreate.

8 hours ago, Div said:

I've got an Android tablet here and had the network issue on login.

I completely uninstalled the app and downloaded the current one from the Play Store.

Logged in fine, and have logged out and back in a few times with no issues.

Clearly there is some sort of problem as a few users reporting the same problem but I'm fucked if I know what it is as I can't recreate.

I can log on once, however if I completely close down the app that's it fucked. 

On android anyway, I'm still getting notifications through strangely. 

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is exactly what I was getting but last re install seems to have sorted it.

Money on Div sorting out the glaring error he has missed for days and not fessing up. 

Have you received installed it through the app store or was there a link that you downloaded it from? 

The browser is great and that but I'm lazy. 

I made a change to the Cloudflare system that sits in front of our website this afternoon.  If the users who have had issues with the App these past few days on either Android or iOS (but Android seems much more widely affected) could uninstall and reinstall one more time and let me know how they get on that would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Div said:
I made a change to the Cloudflare system that sits in front of our website this afternoon.  If the users who have had issues with the App these past few days on either Android or iOS (but Android seems much more widely affected) could uninstall and reinstall one more time and let me know how they get on that would be appreciated.

FYI app has been fine for me since last time we spoke about it yesterday. Android.

That's great to hear!

Archived