Champions elect V Playoff chasing Ayr

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Because I had to explain to you what the difference between defence and midfield was ? and all the while you were preparing to use the word  "mare" 

We're easy confused with that one. Half our defence has been made up of midfielders (after your lot's hatchet job on Bene) for more than a couple of games this season. One of them is still there to this day.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find it strange some of the comments on here in fact it’s a competition based who’s had the most injuries! When really going back at least 6 weeks on this forum Ayr fans on numerous occasions have slated the back line and especially the goalie and we are lucky we have been scoring plenty up top but no mention of injuries. Think your main problem is  you have went full time and have a small squad like wise with the Rovers ,Ayr fans  believe we don’t have injuries well look at our bench all development under 20 players apart from Barr who funnily enough is his first game back.

Another point Ayr have been in commanding positions in games at home then through it away due to injuries? Not according to this forum it was down to the Fat mourinho making subs which changed the game in the other teams favour or poor defending/ goalkeeping incidently you sign a goalie who goes straight into your team yesterday

both teams have had injuries but that’s football the Rovers have just kept there head down and got on with it but the Fat Mourinho blames everything and anything apart from his tactics / substitutions or poor form etc

8 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

As stated numerous times it's the total twat that he was at free kicks that really annoyed me

Strange thing to be absolutely raging about though. Ive seen that happen a few times from a few different teams. 

I'd say it's being streetwise rather than anything else. 

Thought a draw was a fair result. Again we had a poor first half but improved in the second. Ayr probably had the best chances to win the game so happy with a point to keep us top. Thought it was an entertaining, competitive game even if the quality wasn’t the best. The melee down our end for that indirect free kick was hilarious as was McCall’s antics at the final whistle. Love a pantomime villain and McCall fits the bill perfectly.  Adams going down holding his face was embarrassing. Special mention to the wee boys from Ayr walking down Pratt Street after the match singing ‘Where’s your famous under-5s?’ and trying to look hard. Great comic value to end the day. 

Thought a draw was a fair result. Again we had a poor first half but improved in the second. Ayr probably had the best chances to win the game so happy with a point to keep us top. Thought it was an entertaining, competitive game even if the quality wasn’t the best. The melee down our end for that indirect free kick was hilarious as was McCall’s antics at the final whistle. Love a pantomime villain and McCall fits the bill perfectly.  Adams going down holding his face was embarrassing. Special mention to the wee boys from Ayr walking down Pratt Street after the match singing ‘Where’s your famous under-5s?’ and trying to look hard. Great comic value to end the day. 

What a silly bunch there's nothing famous about raith under -5s

9 hours ago, rb123! said:

2:05 is a clear penalty on Shankland, ref shat that one.

Shankland doing the old leg drag "Primary official! This highlight headed rapscallion appears to have made connection with my lower limb which should, by rights, result in a penalty kick and perhaps even a red card!" 

Diving fanny. 

8 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Sorry, I forgot you were Fifers and it would take 3 attempts for you all to understand. 

Why do you hate Fifers so much, diegomarahenry? 

I imagine that it's because we're genetically superior and live in a beautiful part of the world compared to you but explain otherwise if you will. 

13 hours ago, rw89 said:

My love for Spence has reached new levels. Tbf, there's not much better than seeing players celebrating in front of opposition fans, and watching middle age men turn into frothing wrecks. Good lad, Spencey. 

I enjoyed this on the highlights, though it would've been improved if the cameraman panned out a bit to fully appreciate the seethe.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, who gets angered by footballers celebrating in front of them should be roundly mocked by their fellow supporters. It's fantastic entertainment.

1-1 not bad considering a few factors:

We were playing against 12 men... Cook we'd have been better with the swedish chef reffing the game.

We had our B team on the field (injuries don't you know).

Spence is a mutant 

That is all... see you at Somerset Park in a couple of months Rovers.

Why do you hate Fifers so much, diegomarahenry? 
I imagine that it's because we're genetically superior and live in a beautiful part of the world compared to you but explain otherwise if you will. 

Please tell me you're not being serious - as clear a penalty as you'll see.

Let's hope it's close before the next game, with a big game atmosphere and equally fiery.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

1-1 not bad considering a few factors:

We were playing against 12 men... Cook we'd have been better with the swedish chef reffing the game.

We had our B team on the field (injuries don't you know).

Spence is a mutant 

That is all... see you at Somerset Park in a couple of months Rovers.

Mods, I'd like to report a crime against online patter.

27 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Please tell me you're not being serious - as clear a penalty as you'll see.

Let's hope it's close before the next game, with a big game atmosphere and equally fiery.

Have you watched the highlights? 

As clear a dive as you'll see all season in my opinion. 

The Ayr fan complaining about Spence jumping about in front of the goalie has some cheek given the referee stopped the game to allow their player to receive treatment whilst we had he ball and they then launched it out for a throw in our half. Really sportsmanlike.

Archived