Champions elect V Playoff chasing Ayr

8 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm not kidding, really, please make a point without contradicting yourself and I'm sure you'll be taken seriously.

Shouldn’t you be on GN, boring the tits off everyone with your shite puns?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

With seven points from six matches, Ayr have the fourth best form in the division.

If Wee Sandy had said the last five matches he'd have been correct. Ayr's recent form has them joint bottom with Stranraer over five matches...... which means absolutely nothing.

I thought a draw was about fair. Most of the football on show was shite, and most of our long hoofs forward went astray or out of play, with basic mistakes  all over the place.  At the end of the day the game was interesting only because of the importamce of the result, which suited us more than Ayr.  

well guys its 1am here in bulgaria. Just want to thank you all for a super comedy show. Hope we have a repeat when we meet again at ayr. until then tell your gaffer MaCall hes not a MCcock, there usefull hes not. dawbgrie nochie all.

Smith refusing to do an interview with Ayr United Media yet McCall is the one that’s raging apparently :lol:

He’s not keen on the media side of the job, so that’s not surprising, although I think it’s safe to say he wasn’t raging.

Is it not a little unusual for a club’s media team to ask to interview an opponent’s manager? I remember thinking it was strange last season when Neil Lennon said he wasn’t keen to do it.

well guys its 1am here in bulgaria. Just want to thank you all for a super comedy show. Hope we have a repeat when we meet again at ayr. until then tell your gaffer MaCall hes not a MCcock, there usefull hes not. dawbgrie nochie all.

Bulgaria fs you there on holiday ?

48 minutes ago, Daysgoneby said:

I know, apologies from all of Fife, it should have read “McCock”!!! He was absolutely raging leaving the stadium and actually reversed his car into John Herron’s car (true) and then had the audacity to claim he was injured (another one on the injury list, no doubt) - what a complete knob the man is!!

John Hercock amirite? 

5 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

He’s not keen on the media side of the job, so that’s not surprising, although I think it’s safe to say he wasn’t raging.

Is it not a little unusual for a club’s media team to ask to interview an opponent’s manager? I remember thinking it was strange last season when Neil Lennon said he wasn’t keen to do it.

We always get both managers. 

Just now, Zen Archer said:

He got left behind when the wall came down, he gets by selling steroids to dodgy left wing governments.

Naw i get by by sending cheap beer to the mink hollow brewery. You should know, you thrive on it.:whistle

Archived