Champions elect V Playoff chasing Ayr

2 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Title has now gone. Raith are not dropping silly points and we are chucking them away big time.

We are going to Kirkcaldy next week with a patched up team with no first choice midfield a weakened defence and probably the worst goalkeeper to have played for us, in recent years. Only one winner here I'm afraid.

Is Fleming back?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mentioned, sort this title out, half way through the season, absolutely no need to be this arrogant.
So it’s RRFC Team B vs. Ayr Team B since both of us have hunners of injuries. Tears n snotters Ayr Fans, I don’t think we’ve had our full starting XI since we battered East Fife 5-0 at the start of the season.
I’ll make a match prediction closer to Saturday.
COYR

First game we had about five out and everyone was expecting a mauling, and could have taken something by all accounts if it wasn't for a couple of Hart errors. So with at least the same amount out injured for next week Ayr will probably win to remind us all how little we actually know about football.

Too late to change thread title.

*McCall already has a screenshot which is to be enlarged and printed off before being stuck around dressing room walls on Saturday as a motivational tool which is almost guaranteed to lead to an away win.

*Sarcasm

What kind of crowd do you think we will see here? Despite 10/10 at home our crowds have not really moved. You would expect a bit more here due to the circumstances but I'm not sure it will be all the significant and increase.

A few weeks ago I would have expected a good crowd through from Ayr - a lot been put off after recent form? 

Huge game. Shiting maself.

25 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

What kind of crowd do you think we will see here? Despite 10/10 at home our crowds have not really moved. You would expect a bit more here due to the circumstances but I'm not sure it will be all the significant and increase.

A few weeks ago I would have expected a good crowd through from Ayr - a lot been put off after recent form? 

Huge game. Shiting maself.

I would expect around 2000-2200 home support, maybe a touch more and Ayr to bring around 500-600.

9 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Yes.

w**k. 

8 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Yes we play Stranraer a week on Saturday and albion on 6th feb

Good guy. 

Fantastic, while were getting pumped out the Scottish Cup you’ll be going seven points clear. 

Think we would have brought around 600 - 700 before recent results, but imagine it will be between 300 and 400 now.

Agree with this. I have been to most away games this season but I won't be there next week as I can only see one result. Our depleted squad plus an incompetent keeper means a defeat at Starks.

9 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Agree with this. I have been to most away games this season but I won't be there next week as I can only see one result. Our depleted squad plus an incompetent keeper means a defeat at Starks.

I hope everyone spewing at Hart does the same as you :thumsup2

McCall is hiding behind the injury crisis in regards to recent performances, The Rovers have had one for 2 months but just got on with it and managed to grind out the results. A draw wouldn’t be a disaster but I think Ayr needs to win this one now to keep the pressure on us.

Archived