Airdrieonians v East Fife

45 minutes ago, Hooper said:

What is latest with comings or goings 

I was speaking to a few fans yesterday and the concensus was that the club should at least be making a statement on the current loanees.

The fact that 2 were in the squad, and 2 were listed as being out injured, would SEEM to indicate that they had not returned to their parent clubs.

There was also gossip to the effect that Willis would only go if the remainder of this seasons contract was honoured by the club.

Again that is only  gossip/speculation..

1 minute ago, sammytroot said:

I was speaking to a few fans yesterday and the concensus was that the club should at least be making a statement on the current loanees.

The fact that 2 were in the squad, and 2 were listed as being out injured, would SEEM to indicate that they had not returned to their parent clubs.

There was also gossip to the effect that Willis would only go if the remainder of this seasons contract was honoured by the club.

Again that is only  gossip/speculation..

Flanagan now confirmed as away would imagine the rest may follow a quick look seems to point to the loans ending today

I was surprised by that EF performance.  On the last trip to Airdrie they pressed us off the park - not pretty football but fair and really effective.  This time, however, they played as if they had just eaten their Christmas lunch.

Archived