Brechin v Greenock Morton

Well no common fan interest it seems in this game. Hope I am wrong.

Quite a few on Brechin thread need them on the game topic.

Looking forward to first foot Brechin a bit cold but a nice small town for a day out.

See Thomson could join Forbes on the sidelines and Tiff may get a shout. Our best development promotion this season.

As always we won't give much away but again don't score many.

Would be happy with a 2-1 Ton result. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold Feet stated on Brechin thread,

Hows this  for a team on Sat

Smith

Mclean, Crighton Fusco

Lynas Dale Spark 

Graham Tapping Mclennan

Jacko

Lynas and Spark encouraged to get into the midfield area and ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!

Good an open game will be worth the £18 then.

Can see us winning this relatively comfortably.

Brechin's 3rd game in seven days will be tough on their part time squad whereas we had last weekend off. Earlier this season Brechins defence was still pretty decent despite getting beat most weeks but the last 6 games they have shifted 19 goals.

We are playing really well in spells at the moment, would be good to put in a 90 min performance instead of 45.

0-2.

Line up something like;

Gats

Doyle Oware Lamie Russell.

Murdoch Tidser Harkins Tiffoney

Quitongo Oliver.

1 hour ago, BrianWake said:

I’m looking forward to a fire alarm being set off being described by locals as significant damage. 

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.  Strange how some folk behave when out for the day.   If you feel the need to set off fire alarms for yer wee kicks then fire ahead . 

57 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.  Strange how some folk behave when out for the day.   If you feel the need to set off fire alarms for yer wee kicks then fire ahead . 

Strange how your striker “allegedly” behaved on a night out in Stirling recently.

14 hours ago, madton said:

Can see us winning this relatively comfortably.

Brechin's 3rd game in seven days will be tough on their part time squad whereas we had last weekend off. Earlier this season Brechins defence was still pretty decent despite getting beat most weeks but the last 6 games they have shifted 19 goals.

We are playing really well in spells at the moment, would be good to put in a 90 min performance instead of 45.

0-2.

Line up something like;

Gats

Doyle Oware Lamie Russell.

Murdoch Tidser Harkins Tiffoney

Quitongo Oliver.

Tidser & Harkins as a partnership doesn't work for me unfortunately both to similar , shifting Murdoch out right is a waste we need his engine & bit of dig in the middle of the park he's the only one willing to do a bit of digging for 90 mins !!

From Website

PITCH UPDATE: 
Given the heavy rain over recent hours, the pitch is understandably very wet and will be appraised early on Saturday to assess whether a formal inspection will be required. 

Morning Update: Playing surface will be heavy but no pitch inspection planned. 

Hopefully we can enter their box before are a goal down, mon Mr Dods time for a change, our first win today VT meltdown. 2-1 The City294053457.gif

17 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

From Website

PITCH UPDATE: 
Given the heavy rain over recent hours, the pitch is understandably very wet and will be appraised early on Saturday to assess whether a formal inspection will be required. 

Morning Update: Playing surface will be heavy but no pitch inspection planned. 

Hopefully we can enter their box before are a goal down, mon Mr Dods time for a change, our first win today VT meltdown. 2-1 The City294053457.gif

Game on then, better fire up the old jalopy.

Won't only be VT who goes into meltdown if duck is broken Black and white army site crash with celebration.

Get real it's no gonny happen! Is it????

8 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Game on then, better fire up the old jalopy.

Won't only be VT who goes into meltdown if duck is broken Black and white army site crash with celebration.

Get real it's no gonny happen! Is it????

I am sure that the St Mirren fans would only come on to commiserate with Morton fans :thumsup2

I go on the theory that if I say it every week  then I may be right one week mon the City

8 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Tidser & Harkins as a partnership doesn't work for me unfortunately both to similar , shifting Murdoch out right is a waste we need his engine & bit of dig in the middle of the park he's the only one willing to do a bit of digging for 90 mins !!

I'm just going with what Duffy will prob do. I agree, I much prefer Murdoch in the middle.

I personally think we should go 352. We have no real wingers,we have good centre back and centre mids and have 2 boys with good engines to play wing backs.

Gats

Oware luca Lamie

Doyle.                           Russell

Murdoch Tidser Harkins

Oliver. Quitongo

17 hours ago, Toby said:

Strange how your striker “allegedly” behaved on a night out in Stirling recently.

Good point. Get this beast hounded.

3 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

At the moment only allegations if he is found guilty then hound away until then maybe shut to f**k up

She said no, Isaac.

Archived