John Worboys

ICTChris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see you’re not taking the usual approach of asking P&Bers if they’ve ever pretended to win the lottery and given drugged champagne to females so they can sexually molest them. Good call.

Exactly what I was going to say!

Kier Starmer no quite so trappy today. During Warboys investigation, the Met presented a lot more charges for the CPS to authorise but the ever so liberal CPS returned the charges with no authority to charge but advised no further action instead. All down to the CPS under Starmer's leadership.

The Police investigate and present the evidence to the CPS. The CPS then decide whether to prosecute or not.

Parole Board had their hands tied really. Served his time, admitted remorse and passed his risk tests.

Personally, I think he'll reoffend within months of release.

Remember a documentary on him on one of those crime channels, his modus operandi was often to say to young, lone females in his car he'd won a rake of cash at the bookies and did they want to help him celebrate by having a glass of champagne with him in his cab..... to be honest that offer should have set the beast bell ringing on anyone with even half a brain cell !

20 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Kier Starmer no quite so trappy today. During Warboys investigation, the Met presented a lot more charges for the CPS to authorise but the ever so liberal CPS returned the charges with no authority to charge but advised no further action instead. All down to the CPS under Starmer's leadership.

The Police investigate and present the evidence to the CPS. The CPS then decide whether to prosecute or not.

Parole Board had their hands tied really. Served his time, admitted remorse and passed his risk tests.

Personally, I think he'll reoffend within months of release.

It was probably to do with money and resources. Get him on an iron cast rape and another 11 sexual assault charges and an indeterminate sentence, which could mean life, or spend a huge amount of police time and money bringing all the other cases to court. 

It's the "passed the risk tests" that I'm not in the slightest bit comfortable with. 

What does that test entail?

Q1. Are you feeling a bit rapey?

A. Yes/No (delete as applicable)

Q2. You have purchased a bottle of champagne. Do you:

a) ply it with a sedative and go on the look out for women in your cab

b) take it home, don’t add sedatives, don’t go on the look out for women in your cab, just have a quiet glass in the house and celebrate your parole.

Q3. Will you be a good lad and leave the women alone for a bit?

A) Yes/No (delete as applicable)

18 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Remember a documentary on him on one of those crime channels, his modus operandi was often to say to young, lone females in his car he'd won a rake of cash at the bookies and did they want to help him celebrate by having a glass of champagne with him in his cab..... to be honest that offer should have set the beast bell ringing on anyone with even half a brain cell !

Victim blaming. Nice.

Reading between the lines, the Chair of the parole board was saying Warboy had ticked all the boxes and their hands were tied and due to the rules he couldn't say any more than that. He did say that he hoped things would change though so I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the outcome either.

Reading between the lines, the Chair of the parole board was saying Warboy had ticked all the boxes and their hands were tied and due to the rules he couldn't say any more than that. He did say that he hoped things would change though so I'm guessing he wasn't happy with the outcome either.

Parole Board are forbidden by law ffs to publish their reasons to release this animal. If anything was in the public interest, this is.
A bit of false remorse and answer all the risk questions in the negative .....( John do you think you're a risk to women anymore ? Warboys, me a risk ? f**k, no way doll. Just sign the paperwork and I'm good to go )

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d like the police to reopen other cases against him and/or investigate new claims.  If found guilty of further offences he should receive appropriate sentencing.

Also maybe the CPS can re-examine the original claims.

Yep. No reason whatsoever to stop the police rearresting him on his release, charging him with other crimes then having him remanded back into custody until his new trial.

That is if they have any proof to any of those other allegations that are being put around.

11 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Parole Board are forbidden by law ffs to publish their reasons to release this animal. If anything was in the public interest, this is.
A bit of false remorse and answer all the risk questions in the negative .....( John do you think you're a risk to women anymore ? Warboys, me a risk ? f**k, no way doll. Just sign the paperwork and I'm good to go )

Aye, and the Board Chairman made a point of saying he hopes this will change. I don't think he's happy with letting Warboys out either.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Remember that time he dropped his incapacitated victim off at his parents place in Arbroath? He is suspected of at least another 1320 assaults.

:lol:

Remember that story now....was that L4L...?

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

The apology for victims would tend to suggest they fucked up and ignored the victims.

Are they supposed to tell the victims when they release people?

Somebody fucked up but not the Parole Board according to them. There's some other body responsible for that.

Archived