John Worboys

ICTChris

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Reports in tomorrow’s papers that the Justice Secretary is trying to block Worboys release.

Whatever Worboy's case I don't like seeing the likes of the Sun pressurising the Government into overthrowing due judicial process.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Reports in tomorrow’s papers that the Justice Secretary is trying to block Worboys release.

Justice Secretary. What a job.  Do f**k all until the media decide what's important, then desperately run along side the bandwagon trying to jump on.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 20:08, supermik said:

Yep. No reason whatsoever to stop the police rearresting him on his release, charging him with other crimes then having him remanded back into custody until his new trial.

That is if they have any proof to any of those other allegations that are being put around.

Surely that's the crux of the matter, they can hardly arrest him on his release if they haven't enough evidence to charge him.

Always interesting seeing the moral contortionist act performed by those who usually spend their lives self righteously sneering at the “Daily Mail types” who seek vengeance and punishment for criminals, when it turns out that by siding with the criminal in this instance in may call into question their modern man commitment to feminism.

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Always interesting seeing the moral contortionist act performed by those who usually spend their lives self righteously sneering at the “Daily Mail types” who seek vengeance and punishment for criminals, when it turns out that by siding with the criminal in this instance in may call into question their modern man commitment to feminism.

IMG_20171007_163901.jpg

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

really-stoned-guy.jpg

16 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

That doesn't sound interesting at all.

f**k yo' couch

• 2 months later...

.It's unfortunate that the Parole Board is not permitted to explain their reasoning, it's hard to determine right and wrong from tabloid reports. Seems they've been treated unfairly by the Justice Secretary under pressure from the media, whatever the merits of their decision. I've no sympathy whatsoever for Warboy BTW.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/28/parole-board-head-quits-ahead-of-john-worboys-ruling-nick-hardwick

Correct decision from what I can see. No doubt the media will claim it was all down to them.

Correct decision but they've fucked this up badly for anyone who gets parole, all it'll take is an outraged victims family a couple of papers printing stuff.

21 minutes ago, supermik said:

Next stop will be him bleating about his human rights being violated followed by a payout of lottery proportions by a useless legal system.

Although not releated to Worboy, I went on the Peterhead Prison tour at the weekend and finally found out who the guy was that had a whole wing to himself, guarded by 4 prison staff at all times for over 20 years, real Hannibal Lecter style.

I asked the old former-guard working there who it was and although he said he couldn't give out the name, he gave me all the clues I needed and told me that the guy was living in Dundee now after he went down the whole 'human rights being violated' thing that you bring up.

The former-inmate in question was Thomas McCulloch, released in 2010 after spending 40+ years in jail for being a  mass murdering, axe-wielding psychopath who would cut off people's ears and would attack any fellow prisoners given an opportunity, to the point he needed two decades of solitary confinement.  Seems that during the Peterhead prison riot that the SAS had to break up, even the prisoners still kept this guy locked in his wing.  Older posters may remember the case (McCulloch & Mone), but it certainly bypassed me:  https://www.scotsman.com/news/triple-axe-murderer-thomas-mcculloch-released-1-2921895

Anyway, sleep tight Dundee...

Archived