Shock Signings?

Shannon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benni McCarthy no sign or play for Whitehill welfare for a spell?

Hate blackie as a player and a person but its got media attention on the juniors ( especially tranent ) so can only be a good thing. How long he lasts, only time will tell. He will be on a fair bit of coin id imagine.

Benni McCarthy no sign or play for Whitehill welfare for a spell?

Hate blackie as a player and a person but its got media attention on the juniors ( especially tranent ) so can only be a good thing. How long he lasts, only time will tell. He will be on a fair bit of coin id imagine.

Heard the local bookie are paying his wages ........

3 hours ago, jc1 said:

20mins I played in that game lol

sounds about right from what I remember

fair play to lauchy as Rossvale got a extra £5 from that me that day to watch debut

please no reply from Candy fans about me doubling the gate money that day...lol

You think Tranent would have learned signing K Thomson but to sign Ian Black is another strange one, a very poor disciplinary record at senior level, just hope he has learned and the east premier will be an eye opener for him.

What’s his disciplinary record at senior level ? Do you know or is it a sweeping statement?

Sent off on average once every 50 games.

Good luck to Tranent, I like to see guys who have played at a high level have a go at junior football, hopefully he is committed to it.

Pollok have benefited from this before, Robbie Winters and Robert Prytz being the main two.

13 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

Even tho they won 2 cups last season they are not a big club and struggling this season in the lower half of the premier division

Team do you follow? 

4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Doesnt matter what team you follow Tranent are not a big club.

Top 5 in the East and probably the biggest supported. Proved that last year at both finals, 2 to 1 Bonnyrigg fans who are arguably the biggest east junior club at the minute. 

Top 5 in the East and probably the biggest supported. Proved that last year at both finals, 2 to 1 Bonnyrigg fans who are arguably the biggest east junior club at the minute. 
Drugs are a very bad thing. Tranent better supported than Linlithgow or Boness.

Archived