Mighty QP v Skint Stranraer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m hoping we still have enough players left to get a result , although the young lads that played on Saturday done really well and might just give Queen’s a tougher game than some of the first team players we have .

We're definitely on the up. We've started scoring but desperately need to be winning more if we're to re-attach ourselves to the pack.

It's never nice to see a great wee club like Stranraer struggle.....but I hope we tank them.

Seems not even Bridgeofweirdo Has enough energy to start this thread!  Will QP take advantage of Stranraer's financial problems and get a win?

Boot will be on the other foot when the SFA reduces or withdraws its massive subsidy to Queen’s Park when the current Hampden rental agreement ends [emoji3]

Will be good to see queens park at playing next door to hampden and a cab watch the game from the supporters club...

Any way back to football. Need to win this game tomorrow. Will all depend on who leaves over next 24 hours tho. Queens park been getting a few good results lately so should be a good game. 

Boot will be on the other foot when the SFA reduces or withdraws its massive subsidy to Queen’s Park when the current Hampden rental agreement ends [emoji3]

I highly doubt QP are spending that "massive subsidy" or most of it on players wages, and there for wont need to have a massive player cull mid season.

Will be good to see queens park at playing next door to hampden and a cab watch the game from the supporters club...
Any way back to football. Need to win this game tomorrow. Will all depend on who leaves over next 24 hours tho. Queens park been getting a few good results lately so should be a good game. 
If there was a chance of watching the game with a pint, I'd be with you on that!

We’ve been playing really well since the Dunfermline cup game without turning it into wins. Don’t think the players can give any more in terms of application. Keep playing as we have been and the win(s) will come. Looking forward to the game.

Archived