Mighty QP v Skint Stranraer

1 minute ago, The Spider said:

Ok, I promise not to sorry about you in return for your not mentioning our staduim (whatever that is) again. Either you've lost the plot so much that you're now typing with trembling fingers, or you have other issues. Either way, I hope you get the help you need and wish you well for a speedy recovery.

Thats the worst post i have ever saw on this. Wow. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Since the EF game when the Mortimer/Donnelly act first showed itself we've scored 14 and lost 11 in 7 games. The previous 14 games we scored 9 and lost 33. 8 of those 14 games we didn't score any. I've no doubt Billy will be more frustrated than any fans. Meanwhile, the work he does opening up space, especially for Davie Galt and Luke Donnelly, is having an effect around him.  It'll come.

Absolutely agree.

Agree with so many different point at the moment. 

From the back why does Gus not move burns to left back and put the young boy magee in at right back.

in the middle of the park i dont see what fotheringham does for us he does not create, he does not spoil to me he just runs about. Mcvey had a good game on saturday but needs help in there with someone who is willing to calm things down and get on the ball not just punt it up to donnelly and mortimer to run after.

Yes we missed Galty as he is the only one in our team who creates a bit of spark and takes people on.

That takes me on to Leitch. What does he bring to lour team. He does that many stepovers he is dizzy by the time he tries to beat the man which does not happen very often. Why he got the full 90 is beyond me.

Why are we developing a bang average St Mirren youngster when we have our own boys who have been on the bench lately but dont get anywhere near the pitch. If we dont play them we will never know if they can step up.

Magee at the back is a big raw youngster but give him games and see where it goes.  Big Green at the back is a big honest boy but not up to the job.

Up front we have no focal point everything is about punting it forward and hoping for the best. Big Donnelly is the most frustrating of players but if he keeps scoring i will stay of his back.

Need a goalscorer and some pace in the team from midfield to front.

Bring McGeever back on loan just to strengthen us at the back. Wharton has left permanently for Pollok.

The signings this year have not taken to senior football and we have never filled the gaps of the players that left.

Turners hands go out in front of him to stop him clattering in to the attacking player and giving away a penalty. Obviously didn’t work.
Can see why it was given. On that rule there should of been a penalty every time a corner kick was taken.

Feels like two points dropped. Positive that nobody below us gained any more than a point.

2 hours ago, spider1867 said:

Bring McGeever back on loan just to strengthen us at the back. 

Good post. Good to see guys on here that care about QP. Is that a wish for McGeever or do you have inside knowledge. He's still with Brechin and getting some coin. I'd have him back in a heartbeat but unless he wants to move, it's a long shot. If Gus does make a call to Brechin I'd really like Kalvin Orsi back too. 

Agree with so many different point at the moment. 
From the back why does Gus not move burns to left back and put the young boy magee in at right back.
in the middle of the park i dont see what fotheringham does for us he does not create, he does not spoil to me he just runs about. Mcvey had a good game on saturday but needs help in there with someone who is willing to calm things down and get on the ball not just punt it up to donnelly and mortimer to run after.
Yes we missed Galty as he is the only one in our team who creates a bit of spark and takes people on.
That takes me on to Leitch. What does he bring to lour team. He does that many stepovers he is dizzy by the time he tries to beat the man which does not happen very often. Why he got the full 90 is beyond me.
Why are we developing a bang average St Mirren youngster when we have our own boys who have been on the bench lately but dont get anywhere near the pitch. If we dont play them we will never know if they can step up.
Magee at the back is a big raw youngster but give him games and see where it goes.  Big Green at the back is a big honest boy but not up to the job.
Up front we have no focal point everything is about punting it forward and hoping for the best. Big Donnelly is the most frustrating of players but if he keeps scoring i will stay of his back.
Need a goalscorer and some pace in the team from midfield to front.
Bring McGeever back on loan just to strengthen us at the back. Wharton has left permanently for Pollok.
The signings this year have not taken to senior football and we have never filled the gaps of the players that left.

I believe McGeever is out injured for the season.Shame that Wharton has left but it was pretty inevitable.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 13:45, ThePoohBear said:

Thats the worst post i have ever saw on this. Wow. 

Pot, kettle, etc

A wee question for you mucker...see if the SFA move away from Hampden - thus terminating their contract to manage and lease the stadium from Queen's Park - and the land is sold and replaced by a supermarket or housing....who do you think will get the money from such a sale?

37 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Pot, kettle, etc

A wee question for you mucker...see if the SFA move away from Hampden - thus terminating their contract to manage and lease the stadium from Queen's Park - and the land is sold and replaced by a supermarket or housing....who do you think will get the money from such a sale?

Have queens park got plans in place just incase the sfa do stop with the lease at hampden? 

Archived