The 2018 NFL Draft

lichtie23

3 hours ago, Jute said:

Happy with the 9ers pick. OL needed strengthening. No point in investing in Jimmy only to have him running for his life.

Almost worth it just to save him from the Rams DL in the two games against them!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And everything relied on him as well, can’t believe he wasn’t more highly rated.

The fact that he fell so low is suggestive, but i have no idea of what.

Like Rueben Foster - supremely talented guys don’t fall 25 places without reason.

My guess is injury.

27 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The fact that he fell so low is suggestive, but i have no idea of what.

Like Rueben Foster - supremely talented guys don’t fall 25 places without reason.

My guess is injury.

Racism towards black QB’s.

The Facebook and Instagram comments after the Bills drafted Josh Allen were an interesting read, one fan claiming they were done with the Bills after drafting a racist. It seems that signing a racist as a free agent after being punted by Miami is fine though... 

Wondering if the Bears are gonna try and move up to get someone like OG Will Hernandez, probably offering the no. 37 pick and a 4th rounder (we have 2 4th round picks).

Lots of WRs, like Kirk or Miller we could go for as well. Also have seen us linked with CB Isaiah Oliver a lot.

Well into the second Derrius Guice still not been taken. Talk of a college incident putting teams off, must be pretty serious considering what some guys have got through with.

He literally then just gets picked by the Redskins. Be interesting to see what comes out about him in the coming days.

Looks like the Lions traded up to get in front of the Redskins and avoid getting him, got Kerryon Johnson instead, don't know anything about him but his stats and highlights reel looks quite good!!!

If I was to guess, I don’t think Derrius Guice ”slided” because of character concerns. He was drafted at the bottom threshold of his talent. I thought he would be an early 2nd round pick and was taken late 2nd. There are a lot of talented RB’s this year, most of them are completely different, so teams have their own preference. 

Ronald Jones is terrible though. Bucs should have picked Guice.

Nick Chubb will be considered the best RB in this class in 5 years time.

Reports that Guice had 'an altercation' on his visit to the Eagles.

Fairly happy with the Cardinals picks so far. Got Rosen without giving up too much, a WR in Kirk and help on the offensive line, all 3 of which were the biggest needs . I imagine next up is a punt on a CB or 2 in the late rounds.

Reports that Guice had 'an altercation' on his visit to the Eagles.
Fairly happy with the Cardinals picks so far. Got Rosen without giving up too much, a WR in Kirk and help on the offensive line, all 3 of which were the biggest needs . I imagine next up is a punt on a CB or 2 in the late rounds.

Totally agree with all of that. Kirk is from Scottsdale, which is about 20 miles from Glendale, so he's been drafted by his hometown team, which is pretty cool.

Think there might be a punt on a safety in the latter rounds as well.

Archived