Irn Bru

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I can do this.

Had an irn bru rep in the other day at work.
Did the right thing and avoided her.

You missed a trick there, you should've kidnapped her and demanded a return to the old recipe in return for her not losing her fingers.

I've just stopped drinking fizzy juice altogether. It's fucking shite without rakes of sugar. Well done government you interfering miserable arseholes, you've got what you wanted.

My Sister who comes over every year with 6 bottles, should I tell her to buy now or now.

This sounds crazy but I do have 3 bottles in the car boot. If not my 2 Thai children would swallow as if it was no tomorrow. 

I have them there for the revolution.

Guest Moomintroll
The new stuff is an absolute disgrace and just does not do the morning after job of the old stuff. I've taken to Dr Pepper for hangovers, what a shite state of affairs.
What's the worst that can happen?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Set a bar???

Bars are for getting suitably drunk before meeting any and all females willing to submit to your shite tinder patter.

Believe me, I know the script (or similar). Match.com was a source of middle aged desperados a few years ago.

Finally caved and decided to try new recipe can. It tastes like fucking diet so therefore rank. The sugar in it despite still being fairly high is pointless. I'd go diet with a shit taste and no sugar then tasting shit with some sugar.

Popped into the local booze shop on the way home, had a look in the soft drink fridge and noticed the can staring back at me. Knew straight away it was the good stuff. Only had one in the fridge but he has a few crates in his lock up, so I've given him my number to text me if it's the old recipe. This is what it's come to, leaving my number with the owner of a "Bottle Shop" just in order to get my fix.

20180407_195431.jpg

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
After seeing a few people on this thread still getting the good stuff I thought I’d check in Sainsbury’s. Found the last 24 pack on the shelf at the back with old recipe, so now back up to well over 50 cans in the stockpile. Fantastic.

Yes. You are a c**t

^^^ broken.