Irn Bru

On 19/2/2018 at 08:44, Honest_Man#1 said:

There’s still time.

I now have a stockpile of roughly 60 cans or so. Hoping that will last out a few months and by then they’ll have realised the f**k up and changed.

Very disciplined. If I have bottles or cans of anything I just sip away until they are done. 4 or 5 cans from getting in until bed would be easy.

On 22/02/2018 at 13:01, G_Man1985 said:

Can we get this person banned please mods ?

Between this post and Gordon not checking his toilet paper after wiping this is a travesty

Banned for commenting on Irn Bru is a bit extreme! Perhaps if I agree with everything you'll say I'll be an OK guy. Kind of defeats the purpose of a forum though.

Banned for commenting on Irn Bru is a bit extreme! Perhaps if I agree with everything you'll say I'll be an OK guy. Kind of defeats the purpose of a forum though.
If not for the previous post you should be emptied for this piss poor, passive aggressive nonsense.

The new Irn Bru leaves me feeling unsatisfied with the sugar content and craving more and more to make up for that. It’s like having pretty cheap and shit coke ( the snortable drug not the rival fizzy drink).
Anyway, just tried my first can of the new gear alongside a chippy. Its still better than diet, and for a split second as it hits your mouth you think it tastes normal, then all flavour dies. Agree with your assessment. Totally unsatisfying.