Weegie Overspill v Highland Savages

Saturday sees the John Robertson referee moaning bandwagon hit Paisley.  The Buddies have won both previous games between the sides, 4-2 and 2-0.  

I think we'll be missing Iain Vigurs following his red card but should have Carl Tremarco back following his red card.  Not sure what'll happen at right-back - Seedorf missed the Livi game with injury and David Raven's contract expires on Sunday. 

I caught a bit of the St Mirren-Morton game and thought Saints looked pretty good, although they obviously got pegged back.  I watched their game against Dundee Utd and thought that they looked hard-working and organised with a superb talent in Lewis Morgan, who we'll need to shackle if we have a chance of getting anything from the game.

Doubt there will be a big crowd down given the time of year but I should be going, hopefully we get a win and I get to witness the legendary boo chorus of St Mirren Park.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Trust me all you need to win is a throw in to witness it in all it's majesty.

I would have thought just entrance into the stadium or the referee's whistle at the start was the catalyst!

Honestly? I think our whinging crowd is a (soft) benefit, and while I don't indulge myself I'm glad others do even if it does look over the top at times.

I would have thought just entrance into the stadium or the referee's whistle at the start was the catalyst!
Honestly? I think our whinging crowd is a (soft) benefit, and while I don't indulge myself I'm glad others do even if it does look over the top at times.

^ ^ ^
Centre, front.

76e0401f56b18b7044372ae5a9243d0e.jpg

It doesn' matter which team you are in  the championship this season the refs in Scotland are abysmal it' as simple as that. Although  it teams play good football hopefully it'l be entertaining and not just hoof  the ball and hope for the best. Not sure how badly injured seedorf was when he was substituted at the livi game but we have raven available for the game and tremarco along with McKay and Donaldson a strong back 4.

6 minutes ago, P475 said:

ICT are picking up red cards almost weekly right now. 

This Championship is clearly tougher than you guys thought it would be. 

No, it really isn't. We're in 7th.

The only problem we have In  this league is we can't score only one team in the league has conceeded less than us but 6 have scored more even at ten men we are hard to beat. 

The only problem you have in this league is that you’re bad at it.

23 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Well you should know you've been down here long enough, in fact you've been in the lower leagues for how many years now?

This is the third consecutive season. You could probably have looked that up, TBH.

Archived