Managerial change

Thederry

8 minutes ago, Sunshine On Port said:

Believe its true and Greig Taylor is back in charge.

Will many of the Giffnock players remain, or will they move on? Hard time to pick up a team.

Very hard especially at time of year when most teams are settled with trophy’s in mind hard time to start again 

17 minutes ago, Sunshine On Port said:

What club are you at now? I lose track with the amount you comment on.

I’m not with anyone I couldn’t run the length of myself I’m just a fan of the amateur game 

3 hours ago, Thederry said:

I’m not with anyone I couldn’t run the length of myself I’m just a fan of the amateur game 

Aye very good! 

You gave yourself away in another thread talking about Onthank and your big move.

Have they binned you off already? Might as well be honest........... know your level!! Saturday morning team night give you a game. 

24 minutes ago, Sunshine On Port said:

Aye very good! 

You gave yourself away in another thread talking about Onthank and your big move.

Have they binned you off already? Might as well be honest........... know your level!! Saturday morning team night give you a game. 

I have never played for onthank first it was onthank then I was involved with shortlees  good banter am just a wind up a don’t play anymore but if you want to get me a trial am more than happy to come 

Very hard especially at time of year when most teams are settled with trophy’s in mind hard time to start again 
Out of the West and Scottish in consecutive weeks. Off the pace in the Caley league. Not played a competitive game in 6 weeks. Will they be able to pick up going into the second half of the season?
Have they lost players from last year?

19 minutes ago, josecc said:

Out of the West and Scottish in consecutive weeks. Off the pace in the Caley league. Not played a competitive game in 6 weeks. Will they be able to pick up going into the second half of the season?

I would imagine that the players rab braught to the club will leave with him shame tho good club hope they can turn it round 

They lost players to retirement, Southside and EKYM. It’s been a completely different Giffnock under Rab, far more physical to the detriment of quality unfortunately.

There’s still a number of good players there but it’ll be interesting to see who goes with Rab, especially if he gets another gig.

Greig Taylor took over on Wednesday with brother Stuart. They were team that won Caley at Giffnock 4 years ago...

Enjoyed working with Rab, committed manager and really good guy. We had such a high turnover of players in summer it made it really hard for him, lost few to retirement and others decided to move on for new challenges when we changed managers. Wish Rab all the best going forward, genuine football man [emoji460]️.

Greig Taylor took over on Wednesday with brother Stuart. They were team that won Caley at Giffnock 4 years ago...

Enjoyed working with Rab, committed manager and really good guy. We had such a high turnover of players in summer it made it really hard for him, lost few to retirement and others decided to move on for new challenges when we changed managers. Wish Rab all the best going forward, genuine football man [emoji460]️.

U still there shanta ? Will be interesting to see how many of the boys rab took to giffnock stick it out. Who have giffnock got this week ?

Archived