Raith Rovers vs. Forfar Athletic

Another huge game for us and the first of 3 (Ayr at home and Stranraer away when Ayr are not playing) that could have a very significant impact on the rest of the season. 

Hoping our Home form can carry on and we can make it 10/10 - and that the team are switched on after what happened to Ayr last week. 

Unless there are any injuries I think Barry will keep the same team. I would like the young laddie from Celtic to get some minutes as a sub to see what he's all about though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Another huge game for us and the first of 3 (Ayr at home and Stranraer away when Ayr are not playing) that could have a very significant impact on the rest of the season. 

Hoping our Home form can carry on and we can make it 10/10 - and that the team are switched on after what happened to Ayr last week. 

Unless there are any injuries I think Barry will keep the same team. I would like the young laddie from Celtic to get some minutes as a sub to see what he's all about though.

Depending on how quickly the SFA work Davo might be suspended under the totting up system, Robertson to CB and Hendry to take his place in the middle.

47 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Depending on how quickly the SFA work Davo might be suspended under the totting up system, Robertson to CB and Hendry to take his place in the middle.

Rather have Murray at centre back and jimmy the full backs around than have Robertson at centre back. Given how homesick Graeme Smith gets taking a step away from his line the last thing we need is a centre back who can't or won't challenge the first ball firmly, who more than once has let the ball bounce and in Robbo's case tends to not have his positioning set right anyway.

Looks like it’s going to be another chilly day out at the Rovers on Saturday. Another 3 points and a few goals would be appreciated.

Hopefully we’ll get a chance to see the new signing from Celtic at some stage.

Hmm - hopefully that is the case as would rather Davo missed this than the Ayr game.
I think I woud jig the back four and leave Robbo in midfield. He's massive for us in there.

Sure it's two weeks after the sixth card, so Davo does miss the Ayr game.

9 minutes ago, true_rover said:
6 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:
Hmm - hopefully that is the case as would rather Davo missed this than the Ayr game.
I think I woud jig the back four and leave Robbo in midfield. He's massive for us in there.

Sure it's two weeks after the sixth card, so Davo does miss the Ayr game.

Never thought i'd say this but: f**k.

Archived