DFC -vs- DAFC

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, P475 said:

Wouldn't that come under the banner of  "cauld"? 

It can be cauld down there without any wind.

Seen as it's my birthday on Saturday and I'm feeling charitable, how does this sound Pars fans - I'll cover your extra £2 into the ground. All I ask is a pint from each of you in return.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Is that Danny Handling on the right? Looks better without the beard. 

Could well be. Given how infrequently we've seen him I'm still not 100% sure what he actually looks like.

I like the wee jaunt through to Dumbarton and have no problem with their ground or pricing (as long as it is actually £20 like last time as that's my self imposed upper limit for a ticket) so I'm looking forward to it. We seem to do better in Dumbarton than at home again at them so I'm going for a 3-0 win. Clark with his standard goal v the Sons, Cardle and Paton with the others.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I like the wee jaunt through to Dumbarton and have no problem with their ground or pricing (as long as it is actually £20 like last time as that's my self imposed upper limit for a ticket) so I'm looking forward to it. We seem to do better in Dumbarton than at home again at them so I'm going for a 3-0 win. Clark with his standard goal v the Sons, Cardle and Paton with the others.

I think about 99% of Clark's goals against us have been headers too. It's something that annoys me massively. It's also definitely £20, I think some of your fans may have seen that our game with St Mirren is £22 and assumed this is the same.

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I’m not going due to possible “unlawful detention” in the car park ...add that to your list.

If U12s are free I may get along to this. Please confirm. With link.

Will add to list.

See here:

1 hour ago, sonsanorak said:

Spfl initiative for free under 12's is still on...

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3354

Was going to go to this, but the festive period has well and truly humped me and I don't get paid until next week. 

Any sort of win will do. McManus double in a nervy 2-1 victory I'll go for. 

It can be cauld down there without any wind.
Seen as it's my birthday on Saturday and I'm feeling charitable, how does this sound Pars fans - I'll cover your extra £2 into the ground. All I ask is a pint from each of you in return.

Lost your ID again moonster?

Archived