DFC -vs- DAFC

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 20 quid.
Come on BBPF don't let that get in the way of the weekly moan about prices at our Lego brick stadium. I think we should move to a 4000 seater all singing all dancing stadium in the middle of nowhere to solve this issue

18 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It's 20 quid.

Regardless. I'm sure it's  still more than we charge you guys. 

We should all be charged  the same price for the league we are in.  

49 minutes ago, P475 said:

Regardless. I'm sure it's  still more than we charge you guys. 

We should all be charged  the same price for the league we are in.  

It's 2 quid more than your away stand, same price as your Main stand?

What do you plan on spending that £2 on instead?

I have to be honest here. I'm a season ticket holder and don't really pay attention to our pricing. I've read that we charge many teams less than they charge us? 

If there is a two pound difference then I'd rather give it to charity than a hard necked, greedy, money grabbing club to get into their miserable cauld grund. It wouldn't be so bad if you lot had a half decent stadium but, it's a bloody hovel min. 

2 minutes ago, P475 said:

I have to be honest here. I'm a season ticket holder and don't really pay attention to our pricing. I've read that we charge many teams less than they charge us? 

If there is a two pound difference then I'd rather give it to charity than a hard necked, greedy, money grabbing club to get into their miserable cauld grund. It wouldn't be so bad if you lot had a half decent stadium but, it's a bloody hovel min. 

:lol:

As a Dunfermline fan I'm sure you'll have paid similar amounts to watch your team play at Central Park? 

Simmer doon.

You have a perfect view of the pitch and modern facilities. You are covered from the weather and in a fairly comfortable seat. What you hoping for? Toilet attendants to wipe your arse for you?

It's a fucking disgrace that Dumbarton is so far away. Count me out. 
I remember we were playing Falkirk on Alba a few years ago. It was set for a 17:15 kick off on something like December 19th, and their fans were all hitting out with patter like that.

Can we just use this thread to highlight our favourite Falkirk fan moments actually, it'll be more fun than the game.

2 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I remember we were playing Falkirk on Alba a few years ago. It was set for a 17:15 kick off on something like December 19th, and their fans were all hitting out with patter like that.

Can we just use this thread to highlight our favourite Falkirk fan moments actually, it'll be more fun than the game.

I had a list, I'll see if I can dig it out.

Here we are...

On 22/08/2017 at 10:26, The Moonster said:

I think I'll keep a list of all the reasons that put folk off visiting us this year, I've started below, if anyone can think of any others let me know;

£20 is too expensive
Other grounds have better parking facilities
Other grounds have better corporate and hospitality facilities
Other grounds have better food and toilets
The changing rooms aren't as nice 
Referees changing rooms aren't as good
Media and press area is small
Stewards and first aiders are of a poorer standard
It's too wet and cold
It's too far away
The ground doesn't have 4 sides
You can't see or hear the opposition fans
It's in Dumbarton (hasn't been said yet, but it would undoubtedly be the first joke after this post)
Ian Durrant (for the local Celtic fans)
Bowling clubs are shite
The pitch isn't flat

It's a bloody hovel min

Possible unlawful detention in the car park

I've added "it's a bloody hovel min" to keep it up to date.

It's deceptively far. You see the rock and think "almost there". Then the road keeps going, and going, and going. You should think about relocating somewhere further east. Then there's the whole Dumbarton/Dunbartonshire issue. You do have a drive-thru Costa though. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

It's deceptively far. You see the rock and think "almost there". Then the road keeps going, and going, and going. You should think about relocating somewhere further east. Then there's the whole Dumbarton/Dunbartonshire issue. You do have a drive-thru Costa though. 

I think you've confused us with Stranraer m9.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I think you've confused us with Stranraer m9.

Was staying in a hotel by Loch Lomond last week (not the burny one) and had the pleasure of going through Dumbarton. If you could move to Currie then I'll happily give you £22. 

Archived