DFC -vs- DAFC

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Where's these highlights kicking around?

Both SonsTV and Pars highlights are up. We've got the goalmouth footage too, featuring a majestic "f**k off" just as the ball is about to hit the net.

6 hours ago, Rangeman said:

Sorry for grammar , here you go, ile put in all the comas and full stops ,for all  my p and  b friends from now on .lol and no not winding anyone up , just say it as I see it ,it’s called a democracy.

Crap spelling and punctuation have nothing to do with democracy, mate. They're easy enough to get right.

And you Sorry for grammar , here you go, ile put in all the comas and full stops ,for all  my p and  b friends from now on .lol and no not winding anyone up , just say it as I see it ,it’s called a democracy.

Can’t answer realy guy wants to talk about writing and comas and democracy but nothing about the footy  that answers everthing  .not my comment , to me  a doeball comes to mind , make a statement about our team and not me  would be nice not a chicken wing more like it’s f.  Y

Can’t answer realy guy wants to talk about writing and comas and democracy but nothing about the footy  that answers everthing  .not my comment , to me  a doeball comes to mind , make a statement about our team and not me  would be nice not a chicken wing more like it’s f.  Y
I would love to talk about football but it's a bit difficult to engage with someone when you have no idea what the hell they are saying. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and jumble some words together and pray that they make sense.

12 minutes ago, Rangeman said:

Interpretation (I did try):

"Can’t answer the guy, as all he really wants to talk about is writing, commas and democracy but nothing about the footy and that answers everything . Except my comment. To me  a doughball comes to mind (Mmmm doughball). Make a statement about our team and not me. It would be nice to eat chicken wings at KFC."

Rob Maclean was doing open all mics and just described it as a typical Joe Cardle goal. It wasn't being disrespectful - you just know what to expect when Cardle scores. Can't think of another Par (maybe Kozma or Stevie Morrison) with a better screamer-to-goal ratio. He has scored 40-odd goals for us and most of them must have been some variation of that strike on Saturday. 

Rob Maclean was doing open all mics and just described it as a typical Joe Cardle goal. It wasn't being disrespectful - you just know what to expect when Cardle scores. Can't think of another Par (maybe Kozma or Stevie Morrison) with a better screamer-to-goal ratio. He has scored 40-odd goals for us and most of them must have been some variation of that strike on Saturday. 

Barry Nicholson almost always scored a screamer, even his own goals.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Barry Nicholson almost always scored a screamer, even his own goals.

He scored some crackers. The Archie one against ICT in Aberdeen. Best I remember was a preseason - maybe against Portsmouth. They battered us but we won 1-0 thanks to a Barry Nic screamer from miles out wide. 

Wullie Gibson was a right fud but the c**t didn't do tap-ins himself. He was pretty reliable at set-pieces too, that's something we're missing just now. 

Archived