DFC -vs- DAFC

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn’t play froxy luxury wee can’t afford  and heard he’s injured again he just wants to pop up and score a spectacular goal every three months but nothing in between  and another shock Morrison starting well that baffles me  done nothing for the club and loan up tomorrow  shocks me now who’s picking team cause I’ve been at every game and he’s done nothing 

Wouldn’t play froxy luxury wee can’t afford  and heard he’s injured again he just wants to pop up and score a spectacular goal every three months but nothing in between  and another shock Morrison starting well that baffles me  done nothing for the club and loan up tomorrow  shocks me now who’s picking team cause I’ve been at every game and he’s done nothing 
Unlike you to be criticising players...

Well didnt no you were a Morrison fan you must be on yer  jack there cmon and I’m wright froxy is a glory hunter not a team player
*Know *right

I'm no Morrison fan, don't worry about that! I was merely pointing out that you had a go at a few folk for criticising players after the Queens game - only to do the same yourself.

When he's fit Froxy is our best player. He's our joint top scorer and joint top assister. That's not very much use when he's only fit once every six weeks though.

16 minutes ago, Rangeman said:

8 minutes ago, Rangeman said:

Well didnt no you were a Morrison fan you must be on yer  jack there cmon and I’m wright froxy is a glory hunter not a team player

Do you have an 'O' missing from the start of your username?

I thought we had a great result last week as I said players were not well but played and would have kept the same team I just think we’ve handed mr Johnston a easy game now as we have shown to have put out a defensive line up  and I only say the truth ayecnever slated Tom Walsh who hasn’t kicked a ball for us since he’s heard he’s going to lnverness livi and Dundee Utd   but hope I’m wrong 08 A’s I can’t see a result from this line up and ile agree to disagree with you on front to me he’s to lazy he fell about Palmerston all of last week to every fans dismay 

This going exactly as expected. Nobody really looking for the ball and pretty much nothing beyond halfway. We're playing like a team defending a narrow lead in the last ten minutes.

Cardle's goal was an absolute stunner to be fair, even if he did absolutely breeze past David Smith.

Archived