Livi Lions v Doonhamers

7 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Very poor looking team sheet today! No Lyle? Big effort from starting 11 needed.

And that is with Kerr and Kane still in it. Don’t need to be a genius to figure that we need more players. Exercise in damage limitation today.

Btw, where is Beerman?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been so poor, slow and lethargic, the one bit of Football we’ve played we hit the post. 

3 poor mistakes from us cos us the goal, bad pass from a Todorov, what a Halkett is doing I don’t know, and no one following up the re bound. 

Big second half. 

Admittedly, BBC stats do need taken with a pinch.  They certainly don't point to us having been dominated though.

I use Bet365 as it's in play. Livi have more possession but we've had 7 shots on target to their 3. 6 and 2 when I posted. It doesn't point to us having done nothing all game, that's for sure.

9 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Take it you have not seen Queens in there last 3 games .

They have gradually got worse think most Queens fans have now lost interest looks like the players have as well.Easy home win for me wonder what excuse Naysmith will have this week .

Oh ye of little faith!

Defense were all brilliant even Rooney and Mercer who get alot of stick on here.Brownlie and Kerr dealing with Livis 'route one' were terrific,Especailly second half when it was bascially constant pressure(albeit for all there possession we probably had the better chances)

Thomson and Rankin were constant in the middle

But have to say Chris Kane is a baller.Got stuck in and was actually behind Thomson and Rankin at some points

Surely If we let go off Tapping and McFadden there must be players lined up?Squad is very thin and was worried before the game looking at the bench

Didn’t think we were that good today but we didn’t need to be as Livi were pretty rubbish. Finnie even took pity on them and tried to help them repeatedly but to no avail. Kane will be a big miss. Defenders were solid and even saw Martin jump and punch a ball. Murray had some good play but he is slightly lightweight. Just wished we played more of the ball on the ground. 

Archived