Livi Lions v Doonhamers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Hawk said:

So quiet on this thread, take it the game is still on.

Our away form is slightly better than our home and Livi's home form is not as good as their away. Here's hoping for a win, 2-1 Queens, Sir Stephen and Del.

Take it you have not seen Queens in there last 3 games .

They have gradually got worse think most Queens fans have now lost interest looks like the players have as well.Easy home win for me wonder what excuse Naysmith will have this week .

2 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I don’t invisage any problems today, above freezing overnight, no forecast for rain today. 

Its bloody cold though so wrap up warm. 

Ha I laugh in the face  of cold, but i'll be down there with my hat, gloves, thermals and big coat on just the same (no point trying to act hard when thon Inverness boy knows we're all Southern softies).

Interesting fixture, this. I'm not confident of getting anything.

Livi are 29/20 today. My head is telling me to lump on that. Might put a tenner on it so it's a small consolation if we don't pick anything up.

11 minutes ago, Snooky said:

Must say the doom and gloom of the QOTS fans is making me a bit nervous!

Looking forward to a home game...been a long time since I’ve seen one!

Never take it for granted whenever Lyle is playing 

Livi are 29/20 today. My head is telling me to lump on that. Might put a tenner on it so it's a small consolation if we don't pick anything up.

That certainly appears decent value to me. We're so hot and cold that I really wouldn't be surprised with a winning margin of 4 goals in either direction.

Must say the doom and gloom of the QOTS fans is making me a bit nervous!

Looking forward to a home game...been a long time since I’ve seen one!

There would be doom and gloom from some of our posters if we were on a 60 game unbeaten run.

On this occasion though there is a bit of basis to their pessimism. Our squad is 4 or 5 short of where it needs to be, and we simply couldn’t cope with Livi in the last game.

Never take it for granted whenever Lyle is playing 

If he starts it'll be the first time in weeks.

That certainly appears decent value to me. We're so hot and cold that I really wouldn't be surprised with a winning margin of 4 goals in either direction.

I suppose. I've never seen any of these hot performances this season. The games I've attended we've been gutter. I'm not making it today so 3-0 Queens could be a good shout [emoji38]

He is injured.
Average age of todays squad is 23 despite Dobbie and Rankin. Brownlie 3rd oldest outfield player at 23. Andy Stirling and five u20s on the bench!

Jesus. I think I will lump on Livi. It'll soften the blow.

Heavy park that will most certainly cut up bad today, suited for route one football,  need a fit team on the park and one that will run their socks off,  sounds like Livi this season !, I think we will  nick it by the odd goal.

Archived