Ayr vs Arbroath

Not really looking forward to this one. Arbroath beat us here earlier on this season and they were by far the better team. Meanwhile we’ve got 3 important players out and we’ve not been great in recent weeks. We put 5 past Stranraer and looked good at the back but that was mostly down to them not having any strikers.

Arbroath on the other hand have got 2 pretty good strikers at this level in Wallace and McIntosh. They’ve also got a strong midfield and no doubt Campbell will have them organised at the back.

We need to win here as Raith could go above us if they beat Forfar and we lose.

McCall is apparently trying to get another midfielder in but failing that I’d play the exact same today that won today.

Hart

Ferguson

Reid

Higgins

Boyle

Forrest

Adams

Rose

McDaid

Moffat

Shankland

Heart says 2-0 but my head says 2-2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hutton has been very good the last few weeks but it’s giving me the fear thinking about him on Saturday had an absolute mare the last time the Ayr fans were giving him grief.

I’d just go same team but think Swankie’s performance v EF will see him come back in for Mcintosh maybe.

Remember folks, all kids under 12 get free admission to ALL games this Saturday and next Saturday, get the future of Ayr along 

Are we doing that as well?

Thought it was just Championship clubs?

Archived