Good News for VikingTon

Been a while since we've had a VT thread.  Has he wound up a few roasters recently?

Don't think he posts much anymore (not as regular anyway) but he was the first person I thought of when I saw the story on Twitter.

Somehow I don't think this thread is going to go the way it was intended. Especially if [mention=11540]virginton[/mention] stumbles across it. 

I think if he stumbles across it it will go exactly as intended.

^^^scrambling for relevance

Etc

Wait a minute; I've always read that frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate cancer, so that doesn't tally at all. No way is virginton a chronic w****r.

In P&B, The Movie it will turn out that the naive VT is packing a 14” cock with the circumference of a can of Tennents. Through inexperience he hasn’t realised the gift nature has given him and rapidly loses interest in the meagre achievements of Greenock Morton as he’s called into action by the partners of numerous posters.

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

In P&B, The Movie it will turn out that the naive VT is packing a 14” cock with the circumference of a can of Tennents. Through inexperience he hasn’t realised the gift nature has given him and rapidly loses interest in the meagre achievements of Greenock Morton as he’s called into action by the partners of numerous posters.

As an aside, I was pumping a burd  who wasn't keen on the massive cock thing, she was quite keen on being 'thrown around' the bed and she could only get pummelled by this guy in the one position. Before anyone suggests otherwise, she wasn't trying to placate me I'm well above average myself at 3 (and a half) inches. :P

I do love the notion that VT despite his many, many, many hours of trolling on P & B is rigged like Dirk Diggler. :lol: