Hamilton Academicals vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, red23 said:

Hearts are they only team i have ever seen celebrate a 0-0 draw when they are in the bottom 6 of the table.

Players jumping in to the crowd throwing their shirts in to the crowd etc all for a 0-0 draw?

A true sign of a tin pot club :lol:

When did this happen?

22 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

Hamilton are a disgusting bunch of hammer throwers and I hope they get beat by a rugby score every match and are duly relegated. They bring nothing to the league and their style of football makes the LL look like Champions League.

_99415892_14519777.jpg

Last 3 games...

1.png

2.png

3.png

facepalm.jpg?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Us being hammer throwers doesn’t make you not hammer throwers. That’s why this is set up to be a truly spectacular game. It’ll be similar quality to this thread and it’s still 3 fucking weeks away.

Us being hammer throwers doesn’t make you not hammer throwers. That’s why this is set up to be a truly spectacular game. It’ll be similar quality to this thread and it’s still 3 fucking weeks away.
The Maroon Maulers are way out in front. We've got a good bit of catching up to do.
64d2e2082fd3bda715c772ff49ce1717.jpg

The Maroon Maulers are way out in front. We've got a good bit of catching up to do.
64d2e2082fd3bda715c772ff49ce1717.jpg

Suppose we should take comfort in the fact we’re good at something, thanks for sharing that mate - looking forward to this even more now, 1st v 3rd!

18 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Come on now, it was expansively explained to you & your ilk on the match thread that there were many reasons for that; don't go low-brow on us now :lol:

Oh right! silly me i forgot!!!

YOU MADE HISTORY!  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!! 

Unbelievable Jeff!

On 04/01/2018 at 00:25, red23 said:

Hearts are they only team i have ever seen celebrate a 0-0 draw when they are in the bottom 6 of the table.

Players jumping in to the crowd throwing their shirts in to the crowd etc all for a 0-0 draw?

A true sign of a tin pot club :lol:

16 hours ago, red23 said:

Oh right! silly me i forgot!!!

YOU MADE HISTORY!  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!! 

Unbelievable Jeff!

The nick of this c**t. heh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived