Wildcard weekend

lichtie23

The Eagles are there for the taking simply because it’s Foles at QB and not Wentz. I genuinely think the Eagles are 1 and done

I'm with you completely. He looked horrible in the last game. Dream championship game is Atlanta in new Orleans... That would be tasty . In the AFC Steelers v Patriots.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you completely. He looked horrible in the last game. Dream championship game is Atlanta in new Orleans... That would be tasty . In the AFC Steelers v Patriots.

The Giants piss poor offence also torched the Eagles for 30 plus points and over 500 yards. I’m sure Eli threw for 400 plus yards that day. Based on how much he means to the team Wentz should be winning the MVP. Hopefully Gurley gets it tho

The Giants piss poor offence also torched the Eagles for 30 plus points and over 500 yards. I’m sure Eli threw for 400 plus yards that day. Based on how much he means to the team Wentz should be winning the MVP. Hopefully Gurley gets it tho

Wentz would get my vote also. Had that team flying ( like Matt Ryan last season ). Huge injury and blow to the eagles chances.
Interested to see how the vikings handle the pressure of super bowl being in their stadium. Not 100 sold on them . Great defence but don't put many big numbers on opponents.

Wentz would get my vote also. Had that team flying ( like Matt Ryan last season ). Huge injury and blow to the eagles chances.
Interested to see how the vikings handle the pressure of super bowl being in their stadium. Not 100 sold on them . Great defence but don't put many big numbers on opponents.

It’s going to be interesting that’s for sure. This weekend I’m thinking the Chiefs are a banker (sorry Dee) with the Falcons to “upset” the Rams. The Sunday games Iv no idea.

It’s going to be interesting that’s for sure. This weekend I’m thinking the Chiefs are a banker (sorry Dee) with the Falcons to “upset” the Rams. The Sunday games Iv no idea.

Yeah agree with you there. Sunday I have got to think the saints will take the panthers. Cam Newton was horrible against Atlanta last week. The other game I am going to go for the bills to take the jags.

Yeah agree with you there. Sunday I have got to think the saints will take the panthers. Cam Newton was horrible against Atlanta last week. The other game I am going to go for the bills to take the jags.

Saints at home makes me think they will win as well. Newton is a weird one. Capable of brilliance but equally as capable of utter shite

Saints at home makes me think they will win as well. Newton is a weird one. Capable of brilliance but equally as capable of utter shite

Yeah he is a strange one. Don't think he has a good arm at all. For them to beat the saints he needs to run more than last week . That can hurt defences

Archived