Wildcard weekend

lichtie23

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/01/2018 at 03:09, IainMorton said:

Chiefs, Rams, Jaguars and Saints too progress.

That mirrors my thoughts as well although would like to see Rams lose as they are divisional rival. 

Not tremendously confident about the Bills with McCoy likely to be limited, but Bortles could well Bortle. 
I know they were essentially meaningless for the Jags, but Bortles was dreadful in the last two games with 2 TD passes but with 5 interceptions, 0-3 on Sunday against the Titans. If they don't start well I can see a Bills win.

Rams are overrated as f**k. Six 1st team All-Pro, really? Trying to force a fandom in LA. That stadium will be half full tomorrow.

Yeah not getting the hype of the rams. Had a couple of big wins against a poor Seattle etc. Stop gurley then really fancy Atlanta to take them . Hopefully same result as last season and hand them 40 plus points.

Yeah not getting the hype of the rams. Had a couple of big wins against a poor Seattle etc. Stop gurley then really fancy Atlanta to take them . Hopefully same result as last season and hand them 40 plus points.

The Falcons have clicked at the best part of the season. They’re going into the playoffs flying

The Falcons have clicked at the best part of the season. They’re going into the playoffs flying

Defence doing well and holding most teams to under 20 so always in the game (except saints away and the 23 penalties called against them ) offence still just not firing though so that's the one nagging doubt. Fingers crossed that clicks during the play offs as really fancy them to take eagles should they navigate the rams

Defence doing well and holding most teams to under 20 so always in the game (except saints away and the 23 penalties called against them ) offence still just not firing though so that's the one nagging doubt. Fingers crossed that clicks during the play offs as really fancy them to take eagles should they navigate the rams

The Eagles are there for the taking simply because it’s Foles at QB and not Wentz. I genuinely think the Eagles are 1 and done

Archived