Wildcard weekend

lichtie23

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Reluctant Hero said:

Wonder what will happen to Reid and Smith after today?

Valid question at this point. A franchise with a habit of choking big games appointing a notorious bottler as HC was always a risk, and it's turning out pretty much exactly as many predicted.

47 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Game of two halves. Got on the Titans at 7/1 in play.

Nice.

Didn't think it would matter at the time, but was Mariota not ahead of the LOS for his pass to himself? The Sky team just kind of went "ahhhh welll" as they presumably thought similar.

Next game is the best of the weekend on paper but no chance I'm lasting til 4.30 to see it finish.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Didn't think it would matter at the time, but was Mariota not ahead of the LOS for his pass to himself?

He was definitely ahead of the graphic of the line on the screen. Whether that was entirely accurate or not is a different question.

I hope he was ahead of it, tbh. Makes the whole thing funnier.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

He was definitely ahead of the graphic of the line on the screen. Whether that was entirely accurate or not is a different question.

I hope he was ahead of it, tbh. Makes the whole thing funnier.

When he was throwing the ball, his standing foot was on the line on the graphic. Not sure if that means if he’s on the line because the rest of his body is actually ahead of it?

10 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Nice.

Didn't think it would matter at the time, but was Mariota not ahead of the LOS for his pass to himself? The Sky team just kind of went "ahhhh welll" as they presumably thought similar.

Next game is the best of the weekend on paper but no chance I'm lasting til 4.30 to see it finish.

I read 100% of your body must be across the line. That game was a fucking belter in the end.

Archived