Clyde v Annan Athletic

22 minutes ago, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

I heard last night Ally Love and some family members after the game got into a brawl with Omar and his family over an alleged racial comment in the car park after the game but I don’t know how much is true

If this is true he should never be allowed to pull a Clyde shirt over his head again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this is true he should never be allowed to pull a Clyde shirt over his head again.

And let us wait to find out! Rush to guilt! Pitchforks and torches! Noose at the ready! What is it with people? I heard that........yadda yadda.

Nothing to do with Omar's family? Don't see Annan fans saying he should be ditched.

34 minutes ago, maxruby said:

And let us wait to find out! Rush to guilt! Pitchforks and torches! Noose at the ready! What is it with people? I heard that........yadda yadda.

Nothing to do with Omar's family? Don't see Annan fans saying he should be ditched.

The operative word in my post was IF!

Omar wasn't the one allegedly making racist remarks.

Solid performance yesterday, down to ten men really early, good management decision to replace Dan (Orsi) with Hoops, this  left two lines of four for most parts of the match with Annan quite comfortably letting Clyde play lots of square balls in their own half and the middle of the park. It felt like a game we could easily have won, the stats read well for a ten man team:
On a different matter I'm hearing that there could well be an investigation into alleged racial comments made by one of the Clyde players towards Rabin Omar.

ClydeStats.PNG.63bf6e64967ce9307c53dcd622615c48.PNG

Welcome back Galabankie!!!

1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

Those stats are shite, no way we had 6 shots on target. The fact it said the weather was clear and it was pissing down for 90 minutes tells you it all

McNiff header off line early on.

Goodwillie, Nicoll and Duffie off line in the scramble.

Ferguson free kick.

Osolador shot.

They are rubbish of course (only one was saved? Love had at least three shots off target) but that one's not far from being correct. 

If the referee heard it should he not have sent Love off for foul and abusive language(and rightly so)? I had heard it was brought to his attention during the game but he hadn’t heard it.

The report in the Daily Record says it happened after the game.

1 minute ago, Adolfo Rios said:

I had heard that what is all edged to have happened did so during the match. It did kick off slightly as the players left the pitch. There was apparently afters as the players left the ground too.

Afters as in Omar punching Love outside of ground?

Archived