Keeper looking for a club

Dbm999

Hi just a quick one to see if theres ant clubs looking for a keeper. Recently moved back home from down south due to work so now looking to get back into my football. I've played at senior level and junior level and would like to continue at junior level. Im 30 years old and stay in the falkirk area. Cheers 

23 hours ago, Dbm999 said:

Hi just a quick one to see if theres ant clubs looking for a keeper. Recently moved back home from down south due to work so now looking to get back into my football. I've played at senior level and junior level and would like to continue at junior level. Im 30 years old and stay in the falkirk area. Cheers 

Good luck in finding a club, pal. However, if you’ve played at both levels, why not just say who you are. Someone will recognise/remember you surely.

Good luck in finding a club, pal. However, if you’ve played at both levels, why not just say who you are. Someone will recognise/remember you surely.

Aye let's have an amnesty on this forum. My New Year's resolution will be to say who I am .Anybody else up for it.I only want 10 revelations and I will say[emoji2]

19 hours ago, Cancellara said:

Aye let's have an amnesty on this forum. My New Year's resolution will be to say who I am .Anybody else up for it.I only want 10 revelations and I will sayemoji2.png

I'm sure you know that's not what I'm saying. Most posters are not seeking employment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2017 at 14:18, Dbm999 said:

Did you get sorted with a club?

Archived