Forfar vs Arbroath

Yeah don’t think anyone’s arguing that though. He’s an attacking midfield player.

McCords got 9 in the league just this season and he’s been in and out of the team.
Midfielders have been our top scorers for the last 3 seasons I think.
As previously mentioned though, Easton hardly played last season and hasn't had a decent run of games this season and he's still a young laddie. I would hope we start seeing some sort of goal returns from him in the remaining games when our strongest players are all back from injury.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath fans seem to have a obsession with Easton[emoji38]

It’s a fairly reasonable observation to make-As I’ve said Easton is probably one of the most skilful players in the lower leagues and I’d back him to beat most defenders one-on-one. Taking that all into account his goals scored return is pretty poor. Can you argue with that?

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

He had a few words for him at full time.

Ref admitted elsewhere he made an arse of not giving the free kick just outside the box just prior to DD getting howked down on the wing.  Lino told him it was a foul over the mic and he ignored her.

Ref admitted elsewhere he made an arse of not giving the free kick just outside the box just prior to DD getting howked down on the wing.  Lino told him it was a foul over the mic and he ignored her.

Lets be honest the standard of officiating at our level is very poor.

Both glaring fouls from where i was standing.Danny could have copped an even worse one because we were raging about the first.

Both glaring fouls from where i was standing.Danny could have copped an even worse one because we were raging about the first.
Aye, rightfully a yellow for Duthie, Travis got a yellow for dissent arguing about the Aitken incident at the same time. Basically 2 players booked and a good opportunity for a shot on goal gone because of that error.

I know that Duthie didn't have to bring down DD and Travis didn't need to argue with the ref but galling nonetheless.

Roncone is a regular at Gayfield when he doesn't have a game.

He was happy enough to pose for photos with Arbroath fans the last time he refereed at Gayfield as well, after our 1-0 defeat to Edinburgh. A real staunch lichtie.

Archived